Dale Carnegie Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Dale Carnegie in June 2012.

-I initiated the interview process when I determined that the organization had recently lost its key salesperson and was in need of a replacement.
-Secured appointment for informal interview to solicit additional details. Company is currently composed of owner/lead trainer and administrative assistant and 2 or more instructors that rotate as needed.
-The interview process seems straightforward, with an initial interview during which the owner is very candid about the long sales cycle and the straight commission structure. It's up to the keen eye and imagination of the salesperson to see beyond that to the goldmine that exists in this opportunity for the right person. The organization offers the right person world-class training and unparalleled resources and puts no limits on your territory as far as I could tell. The people who have walked through the doors of the Dale Carnegie Organization would take your breath away. To stand shoulder to shoulder amongst those mena and women is something, I mean truly something!
-Its hard to imagine the interview process going beyond two steps. The owner is very direct and to the point and has a keen sense about people. If I could have reached a mutual understanding in the first meeting, I could see us wrapping things up in one more interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is the position you have had the most success at and why?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dale Carnegie

Worked for Dale Carnegie? Contribute to the Community!