Dallas County

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clerk II Interview

Clerk II
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dallas County in July 2013.

Interview Details – Made an application online at dallas county website, and I got a call three weeks later for an interview.

Interview Question – What are 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses? How is your learning style? Fast learner or slow. How is your time management? If you were having a problem with a co worker how would you handle the situation? What would your past employers say about you?   View Answer

IT Services Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dallas County in January 2010.

Interview Details – Met with a team of seasoned IT Execs to discuss the hiring process, needs of the company, issues, concerns, motivation, embracing new technologies, changing the IT culture, having a can do attitude at all cost, project management, operations, help desk, desktop support, and working with multiple vendors. Dallas County is on the way up. This would be a tremendous opportunity and I am eager for the results!!!

Interview Questions

Clerk II Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dallas County.

Interview Details – I submitted an application online and was called for an interview 2 weeks later. I had a one on one interview with the HR manager and told they would call in a few days after a background check and typing test. I heard back within 4 days and was sent an official job offer via email. After accepting, I had to attend an orientation before starting training. The interview questions were very basic. "How would you handle an angry customer?" "How do you deal with pressure?"

Interview Question – "If someone offered you money to look the other way, how would you handle it?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dallas County? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dallas County interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dallas County employees and interview candidates.