Dallas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Designer Interview

Web Designer
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dallas in May 2011.

Interview Details – Phone Interview followed by In person. I originally was contacted by a recruiter for the interview and accepted. I then went in for my face to face it was done with the whole front end team present which was only three other people present.

Interview Question – All where pretty standard simple questions regarding HTML CSS   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No it was a contract position I went in knowing what the rate was

Administrator Interview

Administrator
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dallas in April 2009.

Interview Details – You have a better chance if you apply on line. If you don't have a computer, the personnel office has sever computers available to the public for usage. And, if you need assistant one the personnel staff will assistant you with the computer. They will not enter the information in the system for you, but they will address your questions.

Interview Questions

• One of their questions is: Why do you want to work for the COD, be sure to be very detailed about the reason why you want to work there. And, stress your qualifications to them.   View Answer
  • Complete the application. You must first pass the typing test (they test the old fashion way). Each dept. hiring will recieve a copy of your resume/applicaiton   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is salary chart they go by, depending on your qualifications as to what they will pay.

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer

Interviewed at Dallas

Interview Details – The company give me a phone interview. and ask me the information on my resume. Most questions is on my recent job. Like what did I learn from my last job. Also, they ask me how to solve a circuit question related to my depth ( Digital signal processing). The question is not that hard but you need very well understanding of fundamental concept.

Interview Question – Can you program a code that separate the 2 to the power of N ?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst III Interview

Programmer Analyst III
Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Dallas in February 2009.

Interview Details – Job fair initial screening, in house panel interview, application online, civil service review, city managers approval needed during 2009

Interview Question – The interview was for standard SAP functionality and I didn't find it to be difficult   Answer Question

HVAC Mechanic Interview

HVAC Mechanic
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dallas in September 2008.

Interview Details – My immediate supervisor and two senior level HVAC mechanics conducted the interview. The panel asked my a series of question relaed to the HVAC field. I'm sure got some questions wrong but being fresh out of trade school I think they all understood that I had a solid foundation and that I would grow into the position.

Interview Question – No question was asked that I felt was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was needed. Hiring manager offered a salary that I felt comfortable with and I accepted

Coordinator II Interview

Coordinator II

Interviewed at Dallas

Interview Details – Pretty simple. I was outsourced.

Interview Question – There was never a difficult question   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Manager II Interview

Manager II

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dallas in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewers were not knowledgeable.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for Dallas? Contribute to the Community!