Dallas Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.3

Misdemeanor Prosecutor Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Dallas in June 2014.

Organization called me within days of submitting my resume. The interview was very short, maybe 15 mins long. They asked questions related to my resume, the job position, and past experience.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dallas in May 2011.

Phone Interview followed by In person. I originally was contacted by a recruiter for the interview and accepted. I then went in for my face to face it was done with the whole front end team present which was only three other people present.

Interview Questions
    • All where pretty standard simple questions regarding HTML CSS   Answer Question
    No it was a contract position I went in knowing what the rate was

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dallas in April 2009.

You have a better chance if you apply on line. If you don't have a computer, the personnel office has sever computers available to the public for usage. And, if you need assistant one the personnel staff will assistant you with the computer. They will not enter the information in the system for you, but they will address your questions.

Interview Questions
    • One of their questions is: Why do you want to work for the COD, be sure to be very detailed about the reason why you want to work there. And, stress your qualifications to them.   View Answer
    • Complete the application. You must first pass the typing test (they test the old fashion way). Each dept. hiring will recieve a copy of your resume/applicaiton   View Answer
    There is salary chart they go by, depending on your qualifications as to what they will pay.

Test Engineer Interview

The company give me a phone interview. and ask me the information on my resume. Most questions is on my recent job. Like what did I learn from my last job. Also, they ask me how to solve a circuit question related to my depth ( Digital signal processing). The question is not that hard but you need very well understanding of fundamental concept.

Interview Questions
    • Can you program a code that separate the 2 to the power of N ?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Dallas in February 2009.

Job fair initial screening, in house panel interview, application online, civil service review, city managers approval needed during 2009

Interview Questions
    • The interview was for standard SAP functionality and I didn't find it to be difficult   Answer Question

HVAC Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dallas in September 2008.

My immediate supervisor and two senior level HVAC mechanics conducted the interview. The panel asked my a series of question relaed to the HVAC field. I'm sure got some questions wrong but being fresh out of trade school I think they all understood that I had a solid foundation and that I would grow into the position.

Interview Questions
    • No question was asked that I felt was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    No negotiation was needed. Hiring manager offered a salary that I felt comfortable with and I accepted

Coordinator II Interview

Pretty simple. I was outsourced.

Manager II Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Dallas in January 2010.

Interviewers were not knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

Worked for Dallas? Contribute to the Community!