Dallas Metrocare Services

Updated Jan 17, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dallas Metrocare Services

QMHP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Dallas Metrocare Services.

Interview

Interview was average. Hiring process took forever, maybe six weeks. I checked in numerous times, and no one returned my calls. Interviewer could not inform me of the status, or even if she had submitted my name for approval. The initial training before I went to work on campus was sorely lacking in true instruction, leaving me to fend for myself on how to operate the software, as well as knowing how to document utilization reviews without having them returned. No one explained that you had to hit a certain mark of productivity to keep your job, regardless of whose fault the shortcoming may be.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't accept the job, unless you consider it a stepping stone to something better, or as an avenue to getting your certification.

Discharge Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dallas Metrocare Services in October 2012.

Interview

There were three interviews. First was with a Clinical Manager for another program who referred me to a different Clinical Manager. I had two interviews with her and then got a call and offer from the HR department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't negotiate for this type of position.

QMHP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dallas Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

2 ppl interviewed me and then got hired a week later.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, they couldn't afford to pay anymore than offered amt.