Dallas Roadshows

Relevance Date Difficulty

Campaign Manager Interview

Campaign Manager

Interviewed at Dallas Roadshows

Interview Details – The interview processes was in several phases. They called me and did a first round, after I cleared that process, they invited me in for a face to face where they explained the training program and how it is structured and then they did a third round screening before making their selection.

Interview Question – How would your best friend describe your best and worst quality?   Answer Question

Campaign Manager Interview

Campaign Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Dallas Roadshows.

Interview Details – I was called a couple days after submitting my resume to set up a one on one interview with one of the managers. The interview was brief and direct, asked questions about my previous experience, what I could bring to the table, why I chose the company and then went over major points of what is to be expected. After the initial interview I went to my 2nd round interview, which was located inside of a retail store. I got to observe one of the marketing campaigns there and got more information about the company growth and pay structure. In the 2nd round interview I was asked about previous experience again and why I would be a good fit for them. This took about 45 minutes to an hour. The final 3rd round interview was over the phone and very quick, basically asked if I had any questions and if I understood everything that was gone over.

Interview Question – What are some things about yourself that you want to improve on, personal and work related?   Answer Question

Fashion and Cosmetics - Marketing, Advertising and Sales Interview

Fashion and Cosmetics - Marketing, Advertising and Sales
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Dallas Roadshows in February 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted my application online and was contacted by an HR representative two days later. She asked to setup a phone interview with one of the managers and I was scheduled for the next afternoon. The manager called on time and asked a few questions about my resume then basically read off a script of the company's projects and clients. I felt like I was being given a sales pitch and I didn't have the opportunity to ask any questions of my own. I set up an interview the next week but had a family emergency come up so I was not able to attend. I called HR twice, leaving two messages, and then emailed them about rescheduling. No one got back to me.

My friend also set up a phone interview a few days before mine but they never called.

Interview Question – None, I wasn't really asked about my experience of anything. Basic resume questions and the whole process took 7 minutes. She said only 8% moved on to the next round of interviews but I felt like they didn't have enough information about me to determine that.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Dallas, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Dallas Roadshows in November 2010.

Interview Details – I heard about the company through a friend and she submitted my resume to the Human Resources. I recieved a call to schedule an interview. The manager was very detailed and I actually got to see one of the campaigns they work on. I got an offer the following day and worked there for 9 months till I had to move because my husband was relocated.

Interview Question – The difference between direct and indirect marketing   Answer Question

Event Marketing Interview

Event Marketing
Dallas, TX

The process took 6 days - interviewed at Dallas Roadshows in April 2012.

Interview Details – I received a call from Human Resources a few days after I submitted my resume and they were interested in setting up a preliminary phone call with me and a manager. I scheduled a call for the next day. The manager asked me several questions in regards to my resume, told me the details on the position and answered a couple questions of mine. I recieved a call back and scheduled a face to face interview the following week. The interview was great i met the manager and learned more about the company. I recieved a call the following day and was offered a position. I accepted!

Interview Question – What skill set am I looking to improve on in my next position?   Answer Question

Entry- Level Interview

Entry- Level
Dallas, TX

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Dallas Roadshows in March 2012.

Interview Details – I sent my resume through my university's career site. I was contacted by email that they would be doing phone interviews the next day. I had a quick 10 minute conversation (basic interview questions) and they said they would call me back if they thought I was a good fit. I got called back and had an in person interview that lasted all of 15 minutes (I still didn't really know what the job was at this point). I was told to go to Sam's Club and would have the rest of the interview there. I went, had the rest of the interview in the restaurant area at Sam's. I was then shown what I'd be doing - selling beauty products at a kiosk in Sam's. They basically say you'll do this for roughly 6-8 months and then you get promoted. Sounded fishy to me. I was called back and told I got the job.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I was forced to make my decision within 24 hours... that should tell you something about the company.

Entry-level Marketing/PR Interview

Entry-level Marketing/PR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dallas Roadshows in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was awful, You have a phone interview, then you have a one-on-one, then you observe a leader in the field. They are upfront about what it is that you will be doing, but after being there for 2 months I realized that it was a well organized MLM/Pyramid structured company. During the interview they told me that I will be promoted within the first 2-4 weeks which never happened and they are basically trying to build their team during the interview so you are guaranteed to be hired.

Interview Question – What are you strengths and your weaknesses?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dallas Roadshows? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dallas Roadshows interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dallas Roadshows employees and interview candidates.