Damco

www.damco.hr

Damco Interview Questions

3.3

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Damco.

One over the phone interview. After that I was called in for an in person interview at their headquarters. There was one more phone interview a week later. Shortly after I was offered the job.

No negotiation

Leader Development Program Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Damco.

Phone screening first then in person interview then fly out to hq in NJ and another in person interview

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Damco in May 2012.

The whole process for me was very quick, but on average the whole process takes a few months. After getting word back that I was called in for a group interview, I went in that week. All of the higher ups were there from General Managers to Continent Representatives. After the group interview, they bring you in for a solo interview with a panel. The panel is very professional and only smile or joke once or twice. The manager that actually hired me said almost nothing during the interview. Within a weeks time they had made a verbal offer, followed a few days later by a written one. The screening process only lasted about a week and then I started the job.

Interview Questions
    • The group interview was based on two questions, almost a situational ethics kind of example. Both were very complex and dealt with dealing with clients who got something for free that they shouldn't have.   Answer Question
    Nothing really to negotiate, they made an offer and I accepted.