Dana Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Toledo, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dana Corporation in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was called two days after I applied to schedule a phone interview, and spoke to an agency recruiter in CA. About two weeks after the phone interview, someone in TX contacted me to schedule an onsite interview in OH. He gave me a few time options and slotted me in. When I arrived for my interview, there was no one at the front desk, and the phone list did not include the names of the people I was scheduled to meet with. Luckily, there was another person waiting in the lobby that knew the people I was supposed to meet with and said they will be right out.

The interview consisted of two panel interviews (2 people per panel). The first asked basic interview questions (3 strengths, 3 areas of improvement, Microsoft Office experience, Career Highlight, Project that went astray, etc.), the second interview had me walk through my resume and asked “would you rather do this or that?” questions.

It seemed like two the interviewers were trying to impress the other interviewer by asking tricky questions they read in a book.

I received a phone call the week after notifying me that I was not selected for the position.

Interview Question – Would you rather learn or teach? one or the other   View Answer

Worked for Dana Corporation? Contribute to the Community!