Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Technician Interview

Research Technician
Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in December 2008.

Interview Details – I was hired within the company so my process will be different than those who are hired from outside of the company. It was laid back but professional and I was told of what the job would entail and since I had all of the qualifications I just had to answer a few questions my previous boss's had. I was referred to this new position by my manager of my other job since she knew I wanted to do more and she wanted me to excel more so she gave my name and next thing you know I got contacted by the new PI. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is professional but they make you feel relaxed during your interview. They see the best in people and have good judgement on who works there.

Interview Question – Why do you want to switch jobs?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate because I was offered a much higher salary from my previous job. Lab jobs depends on how much grant money is raised.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Worked for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Research Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute employees and interview candidates.