Danaher Motion Interview Questions

2.7

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Danaher Motion (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Long process. Phone interview with HR, Hiring manager and Account Executive. Invited to On-site interview. 4 interviews in a day on their facilities (HR, Hiring manager, PLS, and Manager from other department). Employees very proud of the company. People are very polite and respectful, but take too long to make a decision. HR is very helpful.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Danaher Motion (State College, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

The 1 on 1 interview was with an hr person that did not require much if any technical knowledge at all. Typical personal questions asked about successes and failures while the person took notes on paper.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Danaher Motion in September 2009.

Interview

This was an interview at a supply chain conference. I was interviewed by two HR specialists. Questions were very easy and focused on soft skills and just reviewing the experience I had on my resume. I felt the interview process went really well and they seemed interested. I got a call a few weeks later saying that they were interested but had no available positions. Months went by and I checked back a few times but they still had no openings.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, they were all very broad and focused on my background, teamwork, and soft skills.   Answer Question