Danfoss International

Updated Dec 13, 2014

3.1

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arkadelphia, AR

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Danfoss International.

There was a phone conversation based on which i got invited to the factory in Arkadelphia, AR. the process was pretty smooth

Interview Questions
    • The interview was fairly simple. they were looking for some one who was dedicated and willing to learn. it was not excessively technical   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Danfoss International.

Applied online. Phone interview with HR. 4 technical interviews. Questions mainly based off the resume

Did get a descent increase when I negotiated. But aggressive negotiation is not appreciated

Engineering Customer SErvicd Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middle River, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middle River, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Danfoss International in January 2011.

Phone interview with HR, phone interview with CS Manager. In person interview with 4 people

Interview Questions
    Offer was extended for salary range I was looking for, no negotiations

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arkadelphia, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Danfoss International in February 2010.

I was hired as an expat from another company

Salary, relocation.

Key Account Manager Interview

2 rounds of interview, technical and hr. in technical round they asked about ac and ref markets, what is their market size, experience on selling these components. It was a ok round, nothing new and then followed by general questions.

Power Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in GrĂ¥sten (Denmark)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in GrĂ¥sten (Denmark)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Danfoss International in August 2014.

I have applied for a different job and was contacted by the hiring manager of other department by phone. We had a talk on the phone around 20 minutes, regarding my skills, CV and motivation letter sent for the other job. After the phone interview I was contacted to go on a 1:1 interview. Before that I had to complete a personality and character test online. It took me around 90 minutes. On 1:1 interview, I have meet a hr person, who had a long discussion with me, regarding everything, it took around 2.5 hours. During this, I had a intelligence and skill set test. I had the test in English, and English is not my native language. It was hard, because it contained lexical english expressions. The logic and math part of the test was easy. After that I had a 10 minutes brake when the manager got the hr person impressions about me. The manager showed me the factory and facilities and we had a discussion regarding production stages and development. He gave me a presentation of the job and company, and after we have discussed my about my skills and background. The entire process took from 11 to 17:30.

After 2 days from the interview (1:1) I got a phone call from the manager, asking me about things we did not discuss on the interview. It was fine, as he tried to gather a clear picture about me. The day after he sent me an e-mail about other materials that he needed to complete my file, and have a better view. Finally, he called me and made me a review of my application, and asked me about one final thing to supply. I did not had that thing on my computer and I had to go great distance to get it. After 3 weeks, he finally got the thing, reviewed it, and made an offer to me.

As the overall hiring process, it was full of excitement and frustration on my part, as I did my best to supply him with all he needed to know me better. HE as a person was an good guy, he just wanted to know I am the person who he was looking for. So I understand and appreciate all his information gathering protocol. As he learned about me, I learned about him regarding his managerial skills and character. Finally he gained my respect and trust. I truly appreciate him as my future boss, and as a human been.

Sense of humour, team play, good technical skills, and honesty are very important from my perspective with respect to Danfoss. I think they understand that nobody can know everything, and they seek for people who are willing to learn and enjoy doing it. It is a great company to work with, as the people working there are only A players!

Interview Questions
    He told me the salary, I did not negotiated it further, as I believed it was fair for my skills and experience at that time.

Sales Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Danfoss International in April 2014.

Faced Managing Director of the company directly in staring it was quite difficult for me. But it became quite normal as interview proceeded. He didn't asked me a no of technical questions, but he was judging my personnel qualities.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nordborg (Denmark)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nordborg (Denmark)

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Danfoss International in September 2011.

2 interviews, one with Hiring Manager, the other with Recruiter. Online and within 1st interview assessment tests

over the phone

Lcd_gotoxy(0, I); Lcd_disp_text(D_in(0)); Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Danfoss International in July 2011.

A few questions what i was doing before.

Product Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Danfoss International in July 2010.

The company is well known. They were very generous and helpful in reaching the place as I was new to the city. The arrangements and interview process was done in a very planned manner. Interview was finished in the time scheduled. The overall interview experience is positive.