Daniels Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Led by internal recruiter who was overwhelmed with workload. Phone screen followed by in person interviews. Unstructured interview approach. Tell me about yourself, etc. Private company, so hard to get info on financials or company performance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the accomplishment you're most proud of.   Answer Question

Territory Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a skype interview with one of their HR Reps. The interviewer seemed distracted. It could have been that she was reviewing notes as the interview carried on. Two glaring issues: 1. The job description online did not match the role that she described so it was not a good fit for me. 2. The interviewer did not respond to me or the recruiter after multiple attempts.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Daniels?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was lengthy, but well laid out. I completed a phone screen, in-person interview with a Talent Acquisition Consultant, IQ and pre-employment test, 2 Skype interviews with managers from Australia, and an in-person interview with the CEO. The Talent Acquisition Consultant walked me through the entire process and gave feedback after each step. It was a long process, but very thorough and allowed me to evaluate Daniels while they evaluated me. The further along in the process I got, the more excited I was about the company and opportunity.

Territory Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Daniels Health in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process is long and fraught with illegal questions. "Are you married?" "Do you have children?" Be careful of the catch-all question "tell me about yourself" because they are looking for people who will devote 99% of their waking hours to work- so a lot of details of how you enjoy volunteering probably won't get you very far. In addition, you will need to prepare a 25 minute presentation on the company to senior management. Sounds like fun?

Interview Questions

• Do you have children? Are you married? What does your spouse do?   Answer Question

Something was fishy about this company and the managers I spoke to-

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

I was placed through a headhunter and they didn't ask too much about my previous experience, just was I willing to show up. That was about it. The Recruiter was constantly placing professionals here so I took that as a sign of job dissatisfaction. I was right.

Interview Questions

• When are you willing to show up?   1 Answer

Head Office Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy but gave me a true insight into the business and, I felt, a more evaluative opportunity to decide in whether the role was right for me. I met with an in-house recruiter, but also other senior people across different areas of the business including the CEO; this for me was a huge benefit in determining my suitability for the position. The thing that struck me through these multiple interviews was the consistency of the messages and each person's genuine investment and loyalty to the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been confronted with a situation in previous roles where you have had to push back on a person's request because it didn't align with your job priorities. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question