Daniels Sharpsmart, Inc.

Daniels Sharpsmart, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2014
Updated Oct 20, 2014

4.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daniels Sharpsmart, Inc.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Daniels Sharpsmart, Inc..

The interview process was lengthy, but well laid out. I completed a phone screen, in-person interview with a Talent Acquisition Consultant, IQ and pre-employment test, 2 Skype interviews with managers from Australia, and an in-person interview with the CEO. The Talent Acquisition Consultant walked me through the entire process and gave feedback after each step. It was a long process, but very thorough and allowed me to evaluate Daniels while they evaluated me. The further along in the process I got, the more excited I was about the company and opportunity.

Interview Questions

Territory Business Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Daniels Sharpsmart, Inc. in July 2014.

The interview process is long and fraught with illegal questions. "Are you married?" "Do you have children?" Be careful of the catch-all question "tell me about yourself" because they are looking for people who will devote 99% of their waking hours to work- so a lot of details of how you enjoy volunteering probably won't get you very far.
    In addition, you will need to prepare a 25 minute presentation on the company to senior management. Sounds like fun?

Interview Questions
    • Do you have children?
      Are you married?
      What does your spouse do?

Answer Question

Something was fishy about this company and the managers I spoke to-