Danisco A/S

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Danisco A/S in April 2009.

Interview Details – The on-site interview was about 2 hours long in a panel setting. It was pretty informal, with 3 Interviewers: HR Manager, Director and co-worker. They asked many behavioral questions relating to the job and my background; overall the questions were average to challenging. I liked that they sent me information on their benefits package prior to the interview. However, they didn't offer to pay for my mileage despite the fact that they had me drive 350 miles roundtrip with a few days notice. Overall, their process was a bit informal but pretty effective.

Interview Question – How do you prioritize projects to make sure everything is completed on time?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Danisco A/S? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danisco A/S interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Danisco A/S employees and interview candidates.