Dannon Brand Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Brand Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  White Plains, NY
Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dannon.

There were 2 phone interviews. The first one, HR did not even call me when they were suppose to. They called 2 days later. I had another phone interview with the manager and then a one on one interview 5 people.

Interview Questions
  • How many cups of coffee were sold in Manhattan yesterday   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dannon

Brand Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dannon.

Round 1: Phone interview from recruiter. Very conversational and easy. They asked a simple case question "how many minutes does the average high school female spend on the phone a month." I was contacted a week later to set up an additional interview that we scheduled for about a month later.

Round 2a: I had to prepare a 5 minute presentation about myself. There was a panel of 4 people that attended the "presentation.

Round 2b: I was told that they were going to ask a case question and if I didn't answer it well, the interview would be over. If I did well, we'd continue. They asked "how many elevators are in manhattan." I walked them through my logic, answered the question. They asked a follow up question or two ,and then I was asked to leave the room. About 15 minutes later they asked me back in to continue our interview.

Round 2c: I was asked "how many hamburgers are sold in my neighborhood McDonalds?" Again, I walked through my logic and answered the question. They asked how much an average hamburger is and what the store's revenue would be.

Round 2d: I was then asked a bunch of behavioral questions. It went on for over an hour.

I was thanked for my time at the end of a very long day and was told they were going to give me an offer and they'd be in touch soon.

Round 3: They invited me back to get my offer letter, however I was then pulled into an additional interview with a manager who asked me questions about market share and branding. It was weird, since I already had my offer letter in hand.

Interview Questions

Worked for Dannon? Contribute to the Community!