Dannon

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

West Jordan, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dannon in January 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with Necia, I was not at all impressed with her - she was rude, no opportunity to ask questions, not a competent leader, no respect for the selection process. No follow-up from her after the interview. Lack of respect for candidates and no true professionalism. Clearly there are some cultural and morale issues at the Utah plant.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions. I did not get a sense the hiring HR manager prepared too well for my interview (very disrespectful and unprofessional). I also find it hard to see if she was able to maintain a level playing ground and consistently ask the same questions of each candidate since she was not prepared to follow any set structure.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dannon

Worked for Dannon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dannon Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dannon employees and interview candidates.