Dannon Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.9

Manager Portfolio Strategy and Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Dannon (White Plains, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a 10 minute phone call with the HR rep at Dannon. Asked me standard questions plus some additional questions like "describe what your perfect job at Dannon would be?" Was told i would hear back about an in person interview within a few days. Heard back a few hours later and was asked in for an interview. Was told it would take a few hours and I needed to prepare a 10 minute presentation and would be presenting to a panel of 5 people. Once presentation was done, everyone started asking a ton of questions. I had to analyze data and give them a brief description and complete a case study.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to overcome a challenge and how you overcame it   1 Answer
    • What is your dream job here   Answer Question

Sustainability Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dannon.

Interview

This is a multi-step process to meet the entire team that you will be working with. First is a phone interview, then an in-person evaluation, and sometimes a presentation about yourself to the team.

Brand Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dannon (White Plains, NY).

Interview

There were 2 phone interviews. The first one, HR did not even call me when they were suppose to. They called 2 days later. I had another phone interview with the manager and then a one on one interview 5 people.

Interview Questions

• How many cups of coffee were sold in Manhattan yesterday   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dannon (White Plains, NY).

Interview

2 phone interviews, one with recruiter and one with the hiring manager. Was brought in for face to face with hiring manager and additional department manager. Process was really quick and interviews were really fast, questions very basic. Managers seemed more nervous than I was.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions - a lot of chatting on a personal level   1 Answer

Interview

After applying on LinkedIn I was contacted by the HR department for an initial phone screening. They call went well, they were very professional and friendly and gave me a general overview of Dannon. After about a week I was contacted for an onsite interview. I met with department reps as well as an HR manager. Everyone was really great. The offices are in a great location, everyone seemed to enjoy working for Dannon and the atmosphere was really pleasant. I was asked standard interview questions about my background and why I had chosen this field etc. It was very low stress.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to take a short excel test to gauge my level of experience, but was not told in advance.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Dannon.

Interview

Phone screen, interview, never heard back.

Interview Questions

Interview

The initial phone screening process was tougher than any other that i have experienced. It caught me off guard because i was told it would be a "quick catch up" and turned in to a full on interrogation. Be prepared if you ever get a call from this company! It made me want to work there even more, because they were so thorough and detailed.

Interview Questions

• It was not so much a difficult question as it was an uncomfortable discussion around salary   Answer Question

Interview

Reached by Recruiter. Initial interview as immediate. Next steps took longer than expected.

Revenue Specialist Interview

Interview

About five weeks

Interview Questions

• Don't worry, people who interview have not clue of what they're doing. The will try to bring you down   Answer Question

Revenue Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dannon.

Interview

Start with a phone interview with HR. You are then called in for an interview with three Revenue Specialist...if you do well on that interview you move on to another interview. They ask about previous work experience and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Ask questions about teamwork, customer service, and how do you handle an environment that's constantly changing   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered a great salary. No negotiation necessary.