Dannon Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2014

2.8

Brand Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dannon.

There were 2 phone interviews. The first one, HR did not even call me when they were suppose to. They called 2 days later. I had another phone interview with the manager and then a one on one interview 5 people.

Interview Questions
    • How many cups of coffee were sold in Manhattan yesterday   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dannon.

2 phone interviews, one with recruiter and one with the hiring manager. Was brought in for face to face with hiring manager and additional department manager. Process was really quick and interviews were really fast, questions very basic. Managers seemed more nervous than I was.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions - a lot of chatting on a personal level   View Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

After applying on LinkedIn I was contacted by the HR department for an initial phone screening. They call went well, they were very professional and friendly and gave me a general overview of Dannon. After about a week I was contacted for an onsite interview. I met with department reps as well as an HR manager. Everyone was really great. The offices are in a great location, everyone seemed to enjoy working for Dannon and the atmosphere was really pleasant. I was asked standard interview questions about my background and why I had chosen this field etc. It was very low stress.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to take a short excel test to gauge my level of experience, but was not told in advance.   Answer Question

Associate Category Manaber Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Dannon.

Phone screen, interview, never heard back.

Customer Solutions Specialist Interview

The initial phone screening process was tougher than any other that i have experienced. It caught me off guard because i was told it would be a "quick catch up" and turned in to a full on interrogation. Be prepared if you ever get a call from this company! It made me want to work there even more, because they were so thorough and detailed.

Interview Questions
    • It was not so much a difficult question as it was an uncomfortable discussion around salary   Answer Question

Operations Management Interview

Reached by Recruiter. Initial interview as immediate. Next steps took longer than expected.

Revenue Specialist Interview

About five weeks

Interview Questions
    • Don't worry, people who interview have not clue of what they're doing. The will try to bring you down   Answer Question

Revenue Specialist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Dannon.

Start with a phone interview with HR. You are then called in for an interview with three Revenue Specialist...if you do well on that interview you move on to another interview. They ask about previous work experience and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Ask questions about teamwork, customer service, and how do you handle an environment that's constantly changing   Answer Question
    Offered a great salary. No negotiation necessary.

Intern Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Dannon in January 2013.

I apply online, the process took about 2 months. Interviewed at the office after received an interview confirmation from the HR.
    I interviewed with 4 people, one manager, 2 associate and other manager from a different department. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions about your resume, how you work on the team setting. What is your favorite class and why? How do you organize data? Questions about your software skills, and also some behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when someone in your team was not pulling their weight, and how did you deal with it. Did you do their part of the job or what do you do?   Answer Question

Team Leader of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Dannon in December 2012.

The only words to describe Dannon and the interview process are: PAINFUL, SLOW, and BAD COMMUNICATION. I had an a phone interview back in September and they were very impressed and wanted me to speak with the hiring manager. Weeks went by with no communication. Finally a phone interview was scheduled with the manager. It went great and they said they would like to get me down there ASAP. A month went by before I heard another word (I gave up). When they called they wanted to book a flight right away. Two more weeks went by before I received a confirmed date. I flew to the Dannon HQ, the interview went great, they said the would be in touch soon. Again, no communication what-so-ever. Finally, several other job offers came through and I accepted one. I still have not heard back from Dannon. It really a disgrace to the entire interviewing process. A collegue of mine had the exact same experience interviewing for a retail ops position. They need to stop wasting valuable time.

Interview Questions
    • None - easy interview just no communication.   View Answer

Worked for Dannon? Contribute to the Community!