Danone

30 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Danone in June 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted application to HR, received notice for interview, went for the interview with the hiring manager and then subsequently the senior management. Both interviews were pleasant experiences.

Interview Question – What is your leadership style?   Answer Question

Trade Marketing Intern Interview

Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Danone in October 2013.

Interview Details – Sent my application through referral, got contacted by the manager who asked me for a first interview. The next day, I had another interview with the operational manager. A few days later, the HR called for a 30 min phone interview and finally got validated.

Most of the questions where behavioral that aren't very unexpected nor difficult to answer if you prepared well. It is very important to show confidence and smile. They look for someone who can integrate well with the team, "a professional with a good sense of humor", a good team player - since it is a small team (relatively to other departments in the company) and they focus a lot on that.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you were the leader on a project and had to make a difficult decision for your team.   Answer Question

Marketing Trainee Interview

Interviewed at Danone

Interview Details – Communication was done through e-mail, there was one first interview with the marketing manager one-on-one, and in the second interview, it was a group of candidates answering case studies real time. The selection of some canditates was immediate.

Interview Question – The case study was about defective detergents   Answer Question

Area Sales Supervisor Interview

Makassar (Indonesia)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Danone in October 2012.

Interview Details – how do are you doing at current company?detail about job desk?detail about achievement?

Interview Question – question about what you expected in next company?   Answer Question

Stagiaire Marketing Interview

Stagiaire Marketing

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Danone.

Interview Details – First step: group interview (self-presentation, 2 group case studies, 1 logical written test)
Second step: interview with HR + Senior BM
Third step: interview with BMM

Interview Question – "How much is the average daily profit of a McDonalds restaurant?"   Answer Question

Stagiaire Marketing Interview

Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Danone in June 2013.

Interview Details – 3 interviews - HR, Brand Manager Senior and Brand Marketing Manager

Interview Question – Business Case   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate

Director Senior Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Danone.

Interview Details – the interview process was single - with the MD directly and the HR director. was focussed on what value add in short term could be made by me. focussed on financial aspects

Interview Question – none per se the questions were more focussed on what i would to drive change and people handling .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – a bit of take it or leave it. not very transparent. tend to give as low a figure as possible esp if you re non-euro

Marketing and Sales Graduate Scheme Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Danone in November 2013.

Interview Details – Online app, in office tests (numerical and verbal) and then a two day assessment centre. Doing the tests in their Ealing Broadway office gave me a chance to meet the employees AND I was allowed to be retested for the numerical test as I failed it the first time. I would try and do the tests in office if possible because if you do them online and get through the the assessment centre you have to re-do them on the day which adds another level of stress and they don't give you another chance. The assessment centre is quite brutal- 2 days with only half making it through to the next day (30 down from around 60). The first day was a group ex and then some workshops and then networking in the evening. The second day was another group ex and a one on one interview which lasted about an hour. The group ex are on one arm of their business (first on dairy and then on baby) and was a standard SWOT and new product thing. The interview was focused purely on their CODE vaules.

Interview Question – How do you network? How many activia yoghurt's are sold in the UK each year?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Assistant Brand Manager
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Danone in November 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed at Danone in November 2011, the process took 2+ weeks.

Interview Details – A friend forwarded me a job description vacancy and I sent my application directly to the recruiting manager.

I was invited to the first interview in 1 week and to the second interview the week after. The interviews questions were pretty straightforward, mostly about past experiences, abilities and the company. After that, the same day I received a psychological test via email and was called to the next interview the next week.

The second interview was with the general manager and the person leaving the position. I was asked the same general questions and if I had myself questions for them. Then I had and hour to do a powerpoint and excel test based on some information given.

Interview Question – Why Danone?
Why do you think you would be a good fit?
  Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Danone in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was hired after an analysis of experiences and the definition of a program of sales for the area, I had to define a detailed program of sales, and a review of fundamental knowledge of the company, The most important skills that were evaluated were seriousness, honesty and work ethic, It was a great experience

Interview Question – The definition of a program of annual sales on routes that were not known to the 100%, t had to fulfill the plans and programs of sales by area and make all the sellers complying with, Another point was difficult to know how to keep the products in its optimum point of conservation to reach the shops the freshest possible   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Danone

Worked for Danone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danone interview questions and advice. All 30 interview reviews posted anonymously by Danone employees and interview candidates.