Danone Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.9

Buyer- MT Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Danone.

Interview

1. Online application
    2. onlinte test : numberial and verbal
    3. phone interview: behaviour questions
    4. assesment day: last for day long
    group discussion (6 ppl)
    1 to 1 interview (based on CV) why danone, why u, why buyer
    indivudial presentation
    case interview

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Danone in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was rather simple. First, HR interview, then an interview with who became my boss. The whole process took about a month. I got hired as an outsourced employee and I was supposed to be on trial for one year. After that, I got "promoted" into an internal employee.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Just specific but very basic questions about market research and motivation to work in market research   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no much negotiation. Danone is not known for being able to negotiate.

Juniorship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Danone.

Interview

Send your CV to the recruiter, then she calls you back if she's interested in your CV, asks you a few questions about your motivation and if you're succesfull, you are invited to a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Danone? Why you? How would your friends describe you/criticize you?   Answer Question

Global Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Danone.

Interview

First of all I had an interview with HR. They only want to know your availability of your profile without going into details. Then I had behavioral interview with my manager. The interview is not tough but it is important to think why Marketing and why Danone. It is also important to ask a few questions so you show interest in the job offer and the company.

Interview Questions

• If you were a brand, what brand would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Internship. No chance to negotiate

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Danone.

Interview

i applied online, did 2 assessments online, asked for HR interview, focus group, and another interview with the manager. At last, i got to meet the director and was asked to do drug test before received an offer

Interview Questions

• How many people who took the elevator that you used to get here from this building in 1 day?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novena (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Danone (Novena (Singapore)) in November 2014.

Interview

Got called down for an interview 2 weeks after applying.
    Basic interview questions
    E.g why did you apply? How can you contribute etc.
    No tough questions asked.
    Got back to me after approximately 2 weeks or so

Interview Questions

• Able to use excel functions such as pivot table, VBA etc?   Answer Question

Marketing Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schiphol (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Danone (Schiphol (Netherlands)).

Interview

Ik had een telefonisch interview met HR, (eenvoudige vragen, ze vroegen ook over Excel vaardigheden), en een tweede met de manager. Er was geen enkele lastige vraag, ze willen echt zeker zijn over je Excel vaardigheden en werken onder druk.

I had one phone interview with HR, (simple questions, they asked also about excel skills), and a second one with the manager. There was not any tricky question, they really want to be sure about your excel skills and working under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Je werkt aan een project dat je op vrijdag moet presenteren en je krijgt een hoop onderbrekingen, hoe reageer je.   You work in a project that you have to present on Friday and you get a lot of interruptions, how you react.   Answer Question

Sourcing and Selection Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ealing, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Danone (Ealing, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very flexible as I was not based in the UK so everything was done via phone/Skype. I had an interview with the line manager for the role and a short interview with another member of the HR team.

Sales and Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ealing, England (UK)

Application

Interview

The turn around from my initial application to the assessment centre (AC) was quite quick. This was because they had room for one more graduate on the current year's intake, I was therefore shortlisted (even though I had applied for next year's intake) because I had already graduated.

Up until the AC the application process was quite short. After submitting my application I just had to complete numerical and verbal reasoning tests, I was then immediately through to the AC. About a week before the event I had a conference call with the other candidates outlining what the AC was going to consist of, as well as research preparation I was expected to carry out.

The AC consisted of two group activities, further numerical and verbal reasoning tests, as well as a competency based interview. I did not make it through to the second half of the day, so only participated in the testing and one group activity.

I was quite disappointed not to get through, which I was told was due to my performance in the one group activity. Their graduate scheme seemed very good, lots of perks/freebies, great work-life balance and a good salary. I had a feedback call about a week later outlining why I had not been offered the role.

Medewerker klantenservice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Danone (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Het aannameproces bestond uit een telefoongesprek van ongeveer 30 minuten+een casestudy van 45 minuten. Na de eerste evaluatie werd ik uitgenodigd voor een één-op-één gesprek dat wat langer duurde. Gedurende dat tweede gesprek bespraken we de antwoorden van de eerste evaluatie, werd mij een andere oefening gegeven om uit te voeren en werd mij tenslotte wat extra vragen gesteld.

The hiring process consisted of a telephone communication of approx. 30 min.+a case study of 45min. Then after the initial assessment I was invited for a face-to-face interview which lasted a bit longer. Durig that second interview, we discussed the answers of the first case study, I was given another exercise to perform, and finally I was asked some additional questions.

Interview Questions

• Ik vond de moeilijkheidsgraad van alle vragen normaal.   I found the difficulty of all questions normal.   Answer Question