Danone Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.9

Buyer- MT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Danone.

Interview

1. Online application 2. onlinte test : numberial and verbal 3. phone interview: behaviour questions 4. assesment day: last for day long group discussion (6 ppl) 1 to 1 interview (based on CV) why danone, why u, why buyer indivudial presentation case interview

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danone in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was rather simple. First, HR interview, then an interview with who became my boss. The whole process took about a month. I got hired as an outsourced employee and I was supposed to be on trial for one year. After that, I got "promoted" into an internal employee.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Just specific but very basic questions about market research and motivation to work in market research   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no much negotiation. Danone is not known for being able to negotiate.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in U-No, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danone (U-No, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

Easy...comfortable..we knew each other from previous employment...was like speaking to a family member..no pressure or stress.the questions were standard for IT analyst job...work under pressure, reaction to pressure, technical questions about pcs, printers, etc.

Insight Week Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danone (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Initially there was an application online which involved submitting a CV and filling out a simple form. Following this there was a telephone screening a few days later with questions asking about motivations for applying, and eligibility questions. This was followed by a video interview a few days later with four questions. There was 30 seconds to read the question and prepare to record the answer and there was nooption to rerecord following this time. After this there was a wait of approximately 4 weeks before an email was sent out detailing the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you maintain a healthy lifestyle   1 Answer

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Danone (Beirut (Lebanon)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through the company website and was sent an online aptitude test once the application deadline had passed. Around ten days later I received a call from them inviting me for an interview. They set the date and said if I passed I'd be invited to an assessment day in Dubai. I was interviewed by two people, one from the HR department, and one from learning and development. The interview went well I think and they said I would hear back in two weeks, but I was never contacted. I sent an email to the address they told me to write to at the interview but never even received a response.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest risk you've taken and did it pay off? Do you have a role model and why? Tell us about a high pressure situation you were in and how you dealt with it. Tell us about your biggest failure and why you failed. What do you know about the company's mission and vision? What do you know about our products in the Early Life Nutrition segment? If you could choose two things only to succeed at in life, what would they be?   Answer Question

Interview Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danone in May 2015.

Interview

There are 5 stages in total. CV and cover letter, online testing, phone interview, face-to-face interview and then redoing the online tests under exam condition. I applied via my university and I got through the online testing stage even though the company said I haven't submitted my tests, which I did. I sent them a screen cap of the online testing website said that I have submitted my tests so they let me pass this stage but I failed in the next one. I got a 30-minute phone interview from someone, probably an intern asking basic questions. She said she would get back to me with my result in 2 weeks' time but she didn't so it was not very pleasant to me.

Interview Questions

• Some basic questions: Why this company? and some competency-based questions   Answer Question

Juniorship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Danone.

Interview

Send your CV to the recruiter, then she calls you back if she's interested in your CV, asks you a few questions about your motivation and if you're succesfull, you are invited to a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Danone? Why you? How would your friends describe you/criticize you?   Answer Question

Global Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Danone.

Interview

First of all I had an interview with HR. They only want to know your availability of your profile without going into details. Then I had behavioral interview with my manager. The interview is not tough but it is important to think why Marketing and why Danone. It is also important to ask a few questions so you show interest in the job offer and the company.

Interview Questions

• If you were a brand, what brand would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Internship. No chance to negotiate

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Danone.

Interview

i applied online, did 2 assessments online, asked for HR interview, focus group, and another interview with the manager. At last, i got to meet the director and was asked to do drug test before received an offer

Interview Questions

• How many people who took the elevator that you used to get here from this building in 1 day?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novena (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danone (Novena (Singapore)) in November 2014.

Interview

Got called down for an interview 2 weeks after applying. Basic interview questions E.g why did you apply? How can you contribute etc. No tough questions asked. Got back to me after approximately 2 weeks or so

Interview Questions

• Able to use excel functions such as pivot table, VBA etc?   Answer Question