Danone Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2014
Updated Aug 21, 2014

2.9

Sales and Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ealing, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ealing, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Danone in October 2013.

Went to Assessment day in Ealing, London. People were very friendly but the whole elimination process was quite 'X-Factor'. Took verbal and numerical reasoning tests in morning, then had talks about 'Interview Techniques' and 'About Danone'. In the afternoon we were divided into groups of 5/6 and were given 10 minutes to read a brochure about Danone's market statistics. We then had a further 50 minutes to devise a marketing plan for a new product and present it to 2 Danone employees. If you passed that stage, you were allowed to stay the night and to have a one on one interview the next day.

Global Purchasing - Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Danone.

The hiring process consisted of a telephone communication of approx. 30 min.+a case study of 45min. Then after the initial assessment I was invited for a face-to-face interview which lasted a bit longer. Durig that second interview, we discussed the answers of the first case study, I was given another exercise to perform, and finally I was asked some additional questions.

LOGISTICS BUYE R Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Danone in January 2014.

Very quick, accessible, interesting, fun, nice contacts, positive feedback, like a conversation, very fast response to the application, no negotiation on salary, accessible hours choice, same day assessment activity or business case,

very quick

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wageningen (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wageningen (Netherlands)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Danone in September 2011.

communication was not so successful. two interviewers were giving different values to different parts.
    Not so much of explanation about the job itself.
    It was so flexible to fix a date.

Interview Questions
    not so much space for negotiation

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Danone in August 2013.

3 Interviews, 2 of which were conducted over the phone (different people) and the third was in person with just the manager. Not very difficult, and by the last interview the manger just wanted to get to know me as a person, not so much my past experience.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, take it or leave it, which I was informed about before I started interviewing.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Danone in June 2011.

Submitted application to HR, received notice for interview, went for the interview with the hiring manager and then subsequently the senior management. Both interviews were pleasant experiences.

Trade Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Danone in October 2013.

Sent my application through referral, got contacted by the manager who asked me for a first interview. The next day, I had another interview with the operational manager. A few days later, the HR called for a 30 min phone interview and finally got validated.

Most of the questions where behavioral that aren't very unexpected nor difficult to answer if you prepared well. It is very important to show confidence and smile. They look for someone who can integrate well with the team, "a professional with a good sense of humor", a good team player - since it is a small team (relatively to other departments in the company) and they focus a lot on that.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you were the leader on a project and had to make a difficult decision for your team.   Answer Question

Marketing Trainee Interview

Communication was done through e-mail, there was one first interview with the marketing manager one-on-one, and in the second interview, it was a group of candidates answering case studies real time. The selection of some canditates was immediate.

Area Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Makassar (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makassar (Indonesia)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Danone in October 2012.

how do are you doing at current company?detail about job desk?detail about achievement?

Stagiaire Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Danone.

First step: group interview (self-presentation, 2 group case studies, 1 logical written test)
    Second step: interview with HR + Senior BM
    Third step: interview with BMM

Interview Questions
    • "How much is the average daily profit of a McDonalds restaurant?"   Answer Question

Worked for Danone? Contribute to the Community!