Danone Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.9

Buyer- MT Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Danone.

1. Online application
    1 to 1 interview (based on CV) why danone, why u, why buyer
    indivudial presentation
    case interview

Market Research Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Danone in January 2012.

The hiring process was rather simple. First, HR interview, then an interview with who became my boss. The whole process took about a month. I got hired as an outsourced employee and I was supposed to be on trial for one year. After that, I got "promoted" into an internal employee.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. Just specific but very basic questions about market research and motivation to work in market research   Answer Question
    There was no much negotiation. Danone is not known for being able to negotiate.

Global Marketing Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Danone.

First of all I had an interview with HR. They only want to know your availability of your profile without going into details. Then I had behavioral interview with my manager. The interview is not tough but it is important to think why Marketing and why Danone. It is also important to ask a few questions so you show interest in the job offer and the company.

Interview Questions
    • If you were a brand, what brand would you be?   View Answer
    Internship. No chance to negotiate

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Danone.

i applied online, did 2 assessments online, asked for HR interview, focus group, and another interview with the manager. At last, i got to meet the director and was asked to do drug test before received an offer

Interview Questions
    • How many people who took the elevator that you used to get here from this building in 1 day?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novena (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novena (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Danone in November 2014.

Got called down for an interview 2 weeks after applying.
    Basic interview questions
    E.g why did you apply? How can you contribute etc.
    No tough questions asked.
    Got back to me after approximately 2 weeks or so

Interview Questions
    • Able to use excel functions such as pivot table, VBA etc?   Answer Question

Market Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schiphol (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Employee in Schiphol (Netherlands)

I applied online – interviewed at Danone.

I had one phone interview with HR, (simple questions, they asked also about excel skills), and a second one with the manager. There was not any tricky question, they really want to be sure about your excel skills and working under pressure.

Interview Questions
    • You work in a project that you have to present on Friday and you get a lot of interruptions, how you react.   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ealing, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Ealing, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Danone in September 2014.

The turn around from my initial application to the assessment centre (AC) was quite quick. This was because they had room for one more graduate on the current year's intake, I was therefore shortlisted (even though I had applied for next year's intake) because I had already graduated.

Up until the AC the application process was quite short. After submitting my application I just had to complete numerical and verbal reasoning tests, I was then immediately through to the AC. About a week before the event I had a conference call with the other candidates outlining what the AC was going to consist of, as well as research preparation I was expected to carry out.

The AC consisted of two group activities, further numerical and verbal reasoning tests, as well as a competency based interview. I did not make it through to the second half of the day, so only participated in the testing and one group activity.

I was quite disappointed not to get through, which I was told was due to my performance in the one group activity. Their graduate scheme seemed very good, lots of perks/freebies, great work-life balance and a good salary. I had a feedback call about a week later outlining why I had not been offered the role.

Global Purchasing - Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Danone.

The hiring process consisted of a telephone communication of approx. 30 min.+a case study of 45min. Then after the initial assessment I was invited for a face-to-face interview which lasted a bit longer. Durig that second interview, we discussed the answers of the first case study, I was given another exercise to perform, and finally I was asked some additional questions.

Category Manager Upstream Milk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Danone in August 2014.

A positive impression, long process, after 3 interviews they decided to screen internal candidates and offer them the job. It feels unefficient and dissapointing in the end. I went from an recruitment agency application and interview to the HR phone interview followed by a 3rd interview with the HR and line manager. All these for nothing. Seems an expensive recruitment process with no positive result.

Stagiaire Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Danone in June 2014.

I interviewed with the manager, the questions are normal ones: for example, introducing yourself, leadership experience, why Danone, why this position, and what do you think marketing is. The process is smooth but I stated too many times that I really want to do a marketing job and the manager said the position was more a analyst job than a marketing job because my responsibility was handling the data from different market and making reports. So that's a possible reason that I failed.