Danone Water

Updated Dec 26, 2014
Updated Dec 26, 2014

3.5

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Danone Water.

I interviewed in the US and the process took months. I had to keep going back to meet with various members of the leadership team. I was made a lot of promises that weren't kept, and now see that I was lied to thru the whole process. Some of the people I interviewed with were down right rude. I wish I had taken that as a sign and never accepted, it only got worse as time went on.

Territory Execution Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Danone Water.

I resume was pulled from monster or indeed through a 3rd party HR firm. I interviewed with them, then HR at the company, then they flew me to ATL for my final interview. It took maybe 4 week to complete all 3 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Question were about research I've done on the company. Behavioral and situational type questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Danone Water in July 2008.

Straight-forward interview process with department manager. No behavorial questions, basic questions about my background and offered insight to work environment.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in working here?   View Answer

Market Analyst Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Danone Water in March 2014.

2 french interviewers - a Head of Purchasing and a Market Analyst
    They ask you some standard interview questions, before giving you multiple scenarios to test your ability to analyze.

Interview Questions
    • Given the current Crimea situation, why do you think there is a +US$2 rise in oil prices   Answer Question

Epidemiologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Danone Water in March 2012.

Contacted by the HR responsible by email for a call interview in france. The interview took about 45 min. After two weeks contacted by email from the manager that was responsible of the department (the boss). The call interview in english tooks about 20-30 min. The HR was unnaturally too much kind and interested. Instead the manager was apparently bored and distract.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly based on questions on University study choices, e.g. degree and PhD.   View Answer
    • No questions on my backgrounds. Just the availability to give information on the job.   View Answer

Mm Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Danone Water in February 2011.

The interview process started with an application consisting of a Covering Letter and a CV. Then I received a phone call from an HR responsible. I was then invited for a SHL numerical and verbal testing, which I had to take at the company headquarters in EALING BROADWAY. Once I completed the test, I waited 1 week to get the feedback. Then I had to take a phone interview with HR. I am waiting for the feedback

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you ask for advice and you used that advice   Answer Question