Danone Water Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

3.1

Region Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danone Water (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied to an online posting on careers.com. Contacted within 3 days by HR to conduct an initial phone interview. Vetted compatibility with basic job requirements, Overall a few smooth process. Interviewed at white plains office in NY with direct & next level managers. Formally offered the position the following week.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Danone Water.

Interview

I interviewed in the US and the process took months. I had to keep going back to meet with various members of the leadership team. I was made a lot of promises that weren't kept, and now see that I was lied to thru the whole process. Some of the people I interviewed with were down right rude. I wish I had taken that as a sign and never accepted, it only got worse as time went on.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Danone Water.

Interview

I resume was pulled from monster or indeed through a 3rd party HR firm. I interviewed with them, then HR at the company, then they flew me to ATL for my final interview. It took maybe 4 week to complete all 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Question were about research I've done on the company. Behavioral and situational type questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danone Water (Atlanta, GA) in July 2008.

Interview

Straight-forward interview process with department manager. No behavorial questions, basic questions about my background and offered insight to work environment.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?   1 Answer

Außendienst Mitarbeiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Danone Water in March 2015.

Interview

Telefoninterview: Fragen nach den Lebenslauf, Gruende fuer den Wechsel, Fragen zum Job, der derzeit ausgeuebt wird. Wechselwunsch: warum moecht gewechselt werden, Frage nach der Gehaltshoehe, Was wird erwartet von der neuen Stelle, Weche Qualifikationen werden mitgebracht

Interview Questions

• Warum wollen Sie wechseln ?   1 Answer

Responsable chaîne d'approvisionnement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Danone Water (Paris (France)) in February 2015.

Interview

des entretiens au nombre de cinq avec différents interlocuteurs opérationnels et RH. Les personnes ont été plutôt sympathiques mais la concurrence est rude. 30 mots me semblent beaucoup pour décrire cet entretien donc je vous l'écris pour les atteindre...

Market Analyst Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danone Water (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

2 french interviewers - a Head of Purchasing and a Market Analyst They ask you some standard interview questions, before giving you multiple scenarios to test your ability to analyze.

Interview Questions

• Given the current Crimea situation, why do you think there is a +US$2 rise in oil prices   Answer Question

Epidemiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Danone Water in March 2012.

Interview

Contacted by the HR responsible by email for a call interview in france. The interview took about 45 min. After two weeks contacted by email from the manager that was responsible of the department (the boss). The call interview in english tooks about 20-30 min. The HR was unnaturally too much kind and interested. Instead the manager was apparently bored and distract.

Interview Questions

• Mainly based on questions on University study choices, e.g. degree and PhD.   1 Answer
    • No questions on my backgrounds. Just the availability to give information on the job.   1 Answer

Mm Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Danone Water (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process started with an application consisting of a Covering Letter and a CV. Then I received a phone call from an HR responsible. I was then invited for a SHL numerical and verbal testing, which I had to take at the company headquarters in EALING BROADWAY. Once I completed the test, I waited 1 week to get the feedback. Then I had to take a phone interview with HR. I am waiting for the feedback

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you ask for advice and you used that advice   Answer Question