Danone Water

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Execution Account Manager Interview

Territory Execution Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Danone Water.

Interview Details – I resume was pulled from monster or indeed through a 3rd party HR firm. I interviewed with them, then HR at the company, then they flew me to ATL for my final interview. It took maybe 4 week to complete all 3 interviews.

Interview Question – Question were about research I've done on the company. Behavioral and situational type questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Danone Water in July 2008.

Interview Details – Straight-forward interview process with department manager. No behavorial questions, basic questions about my background and offered insight to work environment.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in working here?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Market Analyst Management Trainee Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Danone Water in March 2014.

Interview Details – 2 french interviewers - a Head of Purchasing and a Market Analyst
They ask you some standard interview questions, before giving you multiple scenarios to test your ability to analyze.

Interview Question – Given the current Crimea situation, why do you think there is a +US$2 rise in oil prices   Answer Question

Epidemiologist Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Danone Water in March 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by the HR responsible by email for a call interview in france. The interview took about 45 min. After two weeks contacted by email from the manager that was responsible of the department (the boss). The call interview in english tooks about 20-30 min. The HR was unnaturally too much kind and interested. Instead the manager was apparently bored and distract.

Interview Questions

• Mainly based on questions on University study choices, e.g. degree and PhD.   View Answer
  • No questions on my backgrounds. Just the availability to give information on the job.   View Answer

Mm Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Danone Water in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process started with an application consisting of a Covering Letter and a CV. Then I received a phone call from an HR responsible. I was then invited for a SHL numerical and verbal testing, which I had to take at the company headquarters in EALING BROADWAY. Once I completed the test, I waited 1 week to get the feedback. Then I had to take a phone interview with HR. I am waiting for the feedback

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you ask for advice and you used that advice   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Danone Water? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danone Water interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Danone Water employees and interview candidates.