Danos Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Danos

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leeville, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeville, LA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Danos in March 2012.

My interview was very basic. The only thing you have to do is submit to a drug test and a physical. I also had to go through safety training for a week.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything difficult about the whole interview process. Was very laid back.   Answer Question

Material Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Morgan City, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan City, LA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Danos in October 2013.

Was offered an interview at a local employer that was working through Danos. Met with 3 Danos recruiters and the local employer's rep. Interview went well.

Planner/Scheduler Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Danos in November 2012.

Well for this position the company was awarded and bid for this project and the requirements was for a planning department. I already worked on the project in the planning department. As this job moved ahead my position with another company closed and this company picked me up with very little difficulty. There was a phone call asking me if I was interested in continuing with what I had been doing and listed the benefits for me and I agreed to come aboard.

Interview Questions
    • Would you consider working for a smaller salary?   View Answer
    Easy and I came away with Faster Medical coverage that the standard time enrollment period. Took about 2 minutes to discuss.

Worked for Danos? Contribute to the Community!