Danske Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Danske Bank in April 2011.

Interview Details – Two intevirews, a lot of the process was about knowing the decision makers. Interviews were based on competancies which were disclosed in advance. The interviewers were looking for examples of what I had done in the past but never drilled into my knowledge of what I was speaking about

Negotiation Details – I had little power so there was little negotiation

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

SERVICE ADVISOR

Interviewed at Danske Bank

Interview Details – Applied in February and was interview in March. Took two weeks to hear after interview. Was a friendly relaxed interview. Very pleasant. Competency questions and listening test. Straightforward enough. Also asked what products the company offered. Couldn't start working until May due to exams, which they were fine with. Week long training.

Interview Question – A time you were in a difficult situation.   Answer Question

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

SERVICE ADVISOR
Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Danske Bank in April 2011.

Interview Details – Filled in downloaded application form and submitted this via email.
Invited to take numeracy and reasoning tests
Invited to interview 3 weeks later, 2 people at interview.
questions included describe your relevant skills for the role and describe a situation where...

Interview Question – name a challenging situation you handled that you were not prepared for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

IT Graduate Program Interview

IT Graduate Program
Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Danske Bank in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Danske Bank and invited to the interview seminar in Copenhagen. There was also provided a link to the personality test, which had to be done in advance, and the logics test was taken at the seminar itself.
The people were very nice and atmosphere was very warm. The logics test consisted of 50-60 questions (figures) and was 20 minutes long. The interview was very nice, they gave us feedback on both tests and asked about the background.
I did not get this job, because I did no thave a masters degree (the main requirement). Danske bank invited me to the interview by mistake.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in 3 adjectives   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Danske Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danske Bank interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Danske Bank employees and interview candidates.