Darden Busser Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Chambersburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Darden (Chambersburg, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Scheduled interview, sat down with manager, typical questions, very polite and forward. Took a long time from when I applied for the position to receive a call for possible employment. 1:1 interview. Wasn't a difficult interview; you either were qualified and suited for the job or you weren't.

Interview Questions

• Do you have full availability, do you have any prior experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Darden

Busser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Darden in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later they sent me an email telling me to call the manager within the next two days. I called them a day later and set up an interview. When I arrived at the interview, the manager admitted he didn't even have time to review my application so he did it in front of me. He seemed nice and confident until he asked me what I'm doing for work now. I said Nothing this would be my first job. He said because of my experience and their budget they wouldn't be able to train me.

Busser Interview

Interview

I applied and was called in to interview within a week. The interview lasted almost an hour where I was asked a series of questions regarding my customer service background and education. I was given a personality test and told I would be hearing from them. I was called within a week and offered to start training the next day.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was organized and what I do to stay organized.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Darden (Beavercreek, OH) in January 2008.

Interview

I was referred by a good friend, my interview was basically a sit down with the manager to explain when I was available, etc.

Interview Questions

• When is your availability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, the only thing you can do there is get in good with the scheduling manager so you get the money shifts.

Busser Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Darden in May 2007.

Interview

Simply walked into the restaurant and spoke with a manager about any openings he had. He told me about the position, the company, and had me fill out an application on the spot. I hadn't even been the restaurant business before, so I asked him what a fair wage for a busser was and he told me one. I added a quarter to what he said, and was hired at my price. The actual interview consisted just of some softball, easy questions. Spoke one on one with two different managers, and they offered the job to me after the second manager spoke to me. They did call a reference I put down on my application while the second manager was interviewing me, so be ready to give a number for someone who'll give you a good reference.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a busser?   1 Answer