Darden

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cook Interview

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Darden.

Interview Details – Applied online through Olive Garden/ Darden career website. Very quick process; able to upload resume. Contacted by an automated email from Darden about a week later stating to call location and set up an interview. Two separate interviews: One with scheduling/hiring manager(?) Went over submitted application, experience, availability. I was told they'd like to have me come in for a closing interview the following day. Second interview with GM more in depth, yet nothing out of the ordinary. Very thorough and understanding.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked with someone where you felt that they did not do their part for the team? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked what I was looking to get paid. (Aim high, worst thing that could happen is being told no.)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Darden

Worked for Darden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Darden Cook interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Darden employees and interview candidates.