Darden

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Darden.

Applied online through Olive Garden/ Darden career website. Very quick process; able to upload resume. Contacted by an automated email from Darden about a week later stating to call location and set up an interview. Two separate interviews: One with scheduling/hiring manager(?) Went over submitted application, experience, availability. I was told they'd like to have me come in for a closing interview the following day. Second interview with GM more in depth, yet nothing out of the ordinary. Very thorough and understanding.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked with someone where you felt that they did not do their part for the team? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question
I was asked what I was looking to get paid. (Aim high, worst thing that could happen is being told no.)