Darden

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Intern Interview

Orlando, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Darden in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of 4 back to back interviews and an assessment test. Most of the interview questions were very general and it was more of a tell me about yourself type of thing. Overall, it was a good experience even though it did not result in a job offer.

Interview Question – If you were shrunk down to the size of a pen and stuck inside of a blender, tell me all of the ways that you could think to get out of the blender?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Darden in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer was saying that I was phenomenal. But after not advancing me for a second round of interviews said that he thought I wouldn't be willing to relocate to Orlando. He completely made it up.

Interview Question – How would you get out of a blender   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Darden

Worked for Darden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Darden Finance Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Darden employees and interview candidates.