Darden

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern
Orlando, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Darden in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of 4 back to back interviews and an assessment test. Most of the interview questions were very general and it was more of a tell me about yourself type of thing. Overall, it was a good experience even though it did not result in a job offer.

Interview Question – If you were shrunk down to the size of a pen and stuck inside of a blender, tell me all of the ways that you could think to get out of the blender?   View Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Darden in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer was saying that I was phenomenal. But after not advancing me for a second round of interviews said that he thought I wouldn't be willing to relocate to Orlando. He completely made it up.

Interview Question – How would you get out of a blender   Answer Question

Worked for Darden? Contribute to the Community!