Darden

1.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Darden in July 2013.

Tell me about yourself, expected pay, previous experience?

Other Interview Reviews for Darden

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Darden in July 2012.

The interview was fairly easy. I was asked why I would be a good candidate for this position and what character traits I felt were necessary for the job. The manager was courteous and easy to talk to. I was then given a tour of the kitchen so I could get a feel for the atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • In the past, how did you handle a conflict with another employee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Darden in June 2010.

When I was hired I was told by my manager that I was hired because my handshake was very good.

There was no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Darden in January 2010.

I was interviewed in a group setting. We then were given some information packets to review and go over and then taken to the kitchen for a tour.

Line Cook Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Darden in June 2009.

i just show very well dressed, with tie, long shirt, and i said, i dont have planes to move in 2 or 3 years, I'm very fast, i know how to listen, and follow the recipe, there is nothing i can't do and i have the willingness to lear.

Interview Questions
    • would you do any other position like dish washer if needed?   View Answer
    • would you run trash when needed?   View Answer
    they want to people with full available time, or two jobs in the restaurant business, kids, that you really need a job, and your life depend on it, because if you go there and you say something like i live with my parents, i don't have another job, i 'm just studding right now, but i want some extra money to save for a trip or x reason, they will take you as your 2nd choice, people like that usually just work for a few days, then they quit as soon they realize that is not so fun and that the job is hard, and dirty.