Darden

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Darden.

Interview Details – The initial process was fairly short and straight forward: school, prior work experience, and why Darden. I previously worked for them during undergrad, so I included that in my conversation which was a bonus.

Interview Question – How would you describe Darden restaurants in a sentence?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I had a better offer.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Darden in October 2009.

Interview Details – Received a quick response to my resume submission asking for a phone interview, which was scheduled for two days out.

During the phone screen and subsequently, Interaction with recruiter was "off" from the beginning; s/he was not very personable and thus hard to read. (Definitely caused me to be a little more nervous!)

Had in-person interviews with appx. four people before taking a series of tests and concluding the interview.

Followed up with letters to each interviewer.

Worked for Darden? Contribute to the Community!