Darden Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2015
Updated Feb 28, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Darden in January 2015.

They take their recruitment process pretty seriously, investing the amount of time necessary to learn about each candidate they contact. It takes a little while, but they're courteous along the way and always keep you updated. The recruiter contacted me via email and we had a phone screening a few days later. She had me take a skills assessment and then after a few days she invited me to interview in person at a later date. In-person interviews were 2 hours, very organized, and they are extremely welcoming.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Darden

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Darden.

The initial process was fairly short and straight forward: school, prior work experience, and why Darden. I previously worked for them during undergrad, so I included that in my conversation which was a bonus.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe Darden restaurants in a sentence?   View Answer

I had a better offer.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Darden in October 2009.

Received a quick response to my resume submission asking for a phone interview, which was scheduled for two days out.

During the phone screen and subsequently, Interaction with recruiter was "off" from the beginning; s/he was not very personable and thus hard to read. (Definitely caused me to be a little more nervous!)

Had in-person interviews with appx. four people before taking a series of tests and concluding the interview.

Followed up with letters to each interviewer.