Darden

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Darden in November 2013.

I applied online and got an e-mail the next day saying they would like to meet with me and to call and set up an appointment within the next two days I did and was scheduled for an interview the next day(Monday) I had my first interview then was scheduled for a second the next day where again I was scheduled for another interview the day after and was finally offered the job and accepted!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you felt a customer was dissatisfied with their meal and didn't say what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Darden

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Darden in April 2012.

I applied for the position online and received an email saying they'd like to meet me and gave me a number to call. I called and was able to set up a one on one interview for the next day. The interview was extremely easy asking basic questions such as "Why do you want to work here?". They called me later that day saying they wanted me to come back for a second interview. They asked personal questions to get to know about me in this interview, still very basic. I received an email only hours later saying they were not interested in employing me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Darden in April 2012.

I applied online and received a phone call inviting me for an interview about 10 days later. I get to the restaurant, was offered a drink by the hostess, and then she had me sit down in a booth. I waited for the assistant manager for about 5 minutes. Once he got there, the conversation was pretty casual with some interview questions thrown in. He was pretty easygoing. After about 20 minutes or so, he told me that he was going to go ahead and schedule a second interview with the main manager who is in charge of all hiring. I went to that interview 2 days later and she was pretty easygoing and nice. Our conversation/interview lasted about 10 minutes at the most. She told me that their schedules were already done for the next two weeks and that she'd call me when they were ready to make the new schedules after that. 2 weeks later, I get a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe for me a time when you went above and beyond your "call of duty", so to speak.   Answer Question
    • Why did you decide to apply to Longhorn's?   Answer Question

During those two weeks of waiting, I received a call from another company and decided to accept their offer instead.

Server Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Darden.

got in because of a friend

how much would u like to make