Dart Container

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Internship Interview

Financial Analyst Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dart Container.

Interview Details – First round phone interview with lots of situational questions. Second round interview on site in mason. Given a standardized test for visualization and comprehension skills. Followed by a case study about introducing a new feature on a product. Finally had the face to face interview with two members from the finance department. I was honestly about to leave the interview midway through. Very unprofessional and seemed to be challenging my achievements compared to their tenure. Asked some very personal questions about my current business network. At one point I was told my father was uneducated (he has an MBA) and then given a very sarcastic slam against my position in my fraternity. Needless to say I had no desire to be a part of the Dart team when I walked out the door.

Interview Question – Why are man hole covers round ?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Analyst Internship Interview

Financial Analyst Internship

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Dart Container in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call a few weeks later asking to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes and was half behavioral and half technical questions. A few weeks later I got another call scheduling a video interview.

Interview Question – How do you price a new product   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dart Container

Worked for Dart Container? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dart Container Financial Analyst Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dart Container employees and interview candidates.