Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dart Container
- Financial Analyst (21)
- Machine Operator (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Financial Analyst Internship (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Pricing Analyst (2)
- Associate Electrical Engineer (1)
- EE Field Service Tech (1)
- Traffic Scheduler (1)
- EDI Software Development (1)
- Software Development Project (1)
- Cup Artist (1)
- Production Artist (1)
- Product Designer (1)
- Designer (1)
- Legal Assistant (1)
- Finance Intern (1)
- Software Development (1)
- OUTSIDE SALES (1)
- Outside Sales Representative (1)
- Assistant Brand Manager (1)
- Inspector/Packer (1)
- Financial Analyst Intern (1)
- Credit Manager (1)
- Cost Accountant (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Warehouse Lead (1)
- Quality Control (1)
- Territory Sales Manager (1)
- Procurement Analyst (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI).
Go in and take a take a test before you can interview. You must have a certain score on your test before you can interview. test approx. 1 hour: math, reading, general office questions, etc Meet with Manager and supervisor. meet with both 2 different times.
- General questions Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Dart Container.
Roughly 30 minute interview. Be prepared for skill/knowledge based questions. Same types of questions as mentioned in other posts. Example of questions: How would you price a new product? If the costs to make a product went down 30% how much would you reduce the price? A product costs $60 what is a 15% discount?
- How would you price a new product? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Dart Container (Leola, PA).
Simple and easy. All they cared about was hand eye coordination. They did a very simple test. All you had to do was move blocks with one hand from one spot to another. In the right colors.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Dart Container in June 2015.
After I put an application online, I got a phone call from a recruiter (recruiter 1 )3 weeks later. The phone call was to confirm a phone interview with another recruiter (recruiter 2), and I was asked to fill out an information form online about personal information, education, experience, etc. Phone interview with Recruiter 2 had a lot interesting questions (about 45 minutes). All the questions are basically about: * resume/background. For example: Why choose to attend X school? Why choose Y major? Are you satisfied with your GPA? Best and worst part of working at Z company? * scenario/math problems. For example: What are the components of manufacturing costs? If the costs of a product reduced 20%, how much should we reduce the price? etc.10-15 questions in total. * salary expectations, availability, relocation, etc. Then I asked a few questions about the position and the company, and the next steps of the hiring process.
- * resume/background. For example: Why choose to attend X school? Why choose Y major? Are you satisfied with your GPA? Best and worst part of working at Z company? * scenario/math problems. For example: What are the components of manufacturing costs? If the costs of a product reduced 20%, how much should we reduce the price? etc.10-15 questions in total. * salary expectations, availability, relocation, etc. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative Experience
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Dart Container (Coral Springs, FL) in June 2015.
Is ridiculous, they first test you, with a silly IQ logical test, if you pass it, they test you with a mid level difficulty, Excel test. If you pass it you obtain your first interview From this point things get way way more silly. Interview # 1 is a 3 hour interrogation about everything you have ever done in your career, favorites classes in College, what was the name of your dog when you were 6, etc etc the H.R person will write down in a notebook word by word, so you cant even talk at your normal speed. "First... I .. went... to" I personally would have preferred going to jury duty than this. After round 1, they want 2 of your past bosses,to fill a 50 question survey about you via email. and 3 co-workers also. They call it reference check??? if you pass that, they email you to build them a presentation of how they can increase their sales in the next 3 years aaaaand present it to them on round #2 Round 2 is another 3 hour sit down where they also ask you to show them projects you have done in the past and present to a room full of people your idea of how to help them increase sales. This hands down has been the most ridiculous interview process i have ever experienced. I felt like I would be working for NASA or the Secret Service. To make things worse, their base salary is the lowest any company has ever offered me to do the same job approximately 15% oless than the lowest I have ever been paid in my career. "They are looking for a Rock star that will perform for a cup full of spare change" After 6 hours of interviews , Tests, reference history, project development and presentation. The H.R rep told my recruiter that they liked another candidate more. but kept all my past projects and the business plan I developed for them, unbelievable. Please do not submit your self to this ridiculous process because, even if you do get hired, every other company will pay you allot more to do the same job.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI) in June 2015.
After the on line application, there was a testing session on site. It consisted of general clerical, math and reading comprehension questions. After a week I was called in for an on sit interview. Met with three people, standard questions in a comfortable atmosphere. Everyone seemed friendly.
- Give me an example of when you provided exceptional customer service in a previous job. Answer Question
No negotiations. I was pleased with their initial offer.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI) in June 2015.
SAP Position. Half of the questions are NOT behavior questions. I got interview from two different teams. They use WebEx. Always on Friday. The recruiter from the second team can not access the microphone of WebEx (Can't believe it……), 5 min later they decided to postpone the interview. On the job description, there is no specific team information, but in the interview, both recruiter from two teams asked questions like "We are xxx team, there is no background on your resume, tell me why you have interest in this position ?"……Definitely, you can not answer you have no interest in their position, then you have to try to give them a reason, and after that they would ask you a lot of very detailed questions regarding specific concept on the textbook or things you would record on your notes, rather than remember in your mind everyday. The whole interview let me feel they do not care or respect what you did from your previous experience (I do have SAP experience). After the interview, you just got a feeling - why there is so many things I do not know! Seems like they forget no body no everything regarding SAP! The whole interview process is just waste of my time.
- I would like to share xxx screen with you by using WebEx, please show me how to do xxx……10 sec later, that guy was unable to share the screen……and he skip this question…… Answer Question
- We are xxx team (For example MM, and this is your first time you know you will be assigned into this team), there is no specific background on your resume, tell me why you have interest in this position? Answer Question
- Do you know Data Dictionary? What is the t-code for xxx? If I would like to do xxx, which t-code you should use? Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative Experience
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks – interviewed at Dart Container (Jacksonville, FL).
I got through all 3 interviews for them to tell my recruiter, that they decided not to fill the position. A 1hr phone interview, a 3 hour HR interview and another 3 hour interview, with 4 people sitting in on it. A waste of my time, my recruiters time and their companies time.
- -How do you handle a price objection? -Explain one of your best accomplishments with your current job. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Dart Container.
The ladies I spoke with on the phone were very pleasant and professional. The problem I have with this company is how they handled the interview. I was scheduled to come to the location for round 2 of interviews and I was contacted and informed that the hiring manager had something come up and needed to reschedule. Fair enough, life happens. So the recruiter contacts me and let's me know that they will be in contact to reschedule the following week. Well, instead of rescheduling, they send me the "no thanks" email. This I took to be very rude and unprofessional.
- General interview question Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Dart Container (New York, NY) in April 2015.
It is a wired company, and it is very unprofessional. First, they never call you on time they scheduled, and even call you 1 hour before the time set. And you can never call back successfully. I received my design test, and did a lot of things for it. Everything went well before you submit your work, but once you submit it. They will never reply your email. Even they will not tell you whether they received it. It made me feel like they are steal your ideas for developing their product. Because compared to other design test, this company give the most assignments. They want you to give everything to them, research, persona, wireframes, ui, storyboard for their product. This is absolutely the worst company I have met.
- Questions are easy. Just normal questions. But the second step is a lit bit hard. Compared to other design test, this company gave the most assignments. They want you to give everything to them, research, persona, wireframes, ui, storyboard for their product. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review