Dart Container Interview Questions & Reviews in Mason, MI

3.1

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dart Container in June 2014.

Apply and send resume, and the hiring manager calls you about a week and a half later to schedule an interview. I did a phone interview because I was out of state.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions were a bit out of left field. I felt like I was pulling some answers out of the air.   Answer Question

Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mason, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dart Container.

Clerical Test - make sure you remember how to divide and multiply fractions.. the test was kind of brutal.. no calculator! The test was on math, vocabulary, filing, etc.

First interview - met with person who would be my supervisor

Second interview - met with supervisor again and then heat of the graphics department

Drug Test - the typical one that only tests for a few things with a urine sample

Interviews required a printed portfolio and the questions asked were basically about my education, previous job experience and a few typical questions where you would explain situations in which you didn't get along with a coworker or your boss and how you handle critiques, etc.

Both interviewers very clearly explained my would-be job responsibilities and the culture at Dart.

Interview Questions
    • None of them were difficult.. they were all very typical and if you prepare answers to the 20 most common interview questions for your field of experience you will probably do just fine.   Answer Question
    I communicated through the HR person who was helping me and tried to negotiate for higher pay, but it didn't happen. I accepted anyways.

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Dart Container in September 2012.

Applied online. 45 minute phone interview. Two weeks later face to face interview with two managers. Very serious and tough questions for an entry level position.

Traffic Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Dart Container.

I was asked the normal questions about why I want the job and my strengths and weaknesses. I was also asked some strange questions like do I believe in aliens. They also asked questions about what I would like to have in a boos and asked for examples where I showed initiative and worked on my own to do a job. Pretty standard interview. The hardest part was the excel test and the IQ test. I failed the excel test because of how it is set up and I passed the IQ test.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you showed initiative and leadership in a work environment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

I interviewed online - interviewed at Dart Container in October 2012.

Phone interview was told there would have been at least two additional steps after this first interview

Interview Questions
    • I did not get past the initial phone interview, however the questions I received where identical to others posted on this site. Right down to the numbers. I was asked to do a couple of math problems 5% of 20 and if two men went fishing both caught 48 and the one caught 7 times more than the other, how much did each man catch? Also was asked what steps I would take if I was going to be pricing a product and NPV came up in some of my answers as well.   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mason, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Dart Container in July 2012.

First step was to go into their HQ and take a timed Excel test and a timed math test.
    Was called back to interview a few weeks later. Interviewed with who would turn out to be my manager and his manager.

They called on the phone and offered the job with the salary amount. I countered for $2,000 more, the responded with $500 more.

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dart Container in July 2012.

Phone Screening, 3.5 in face interview and testing if you pass the screening, then lunch with with team and manager to be worked under. The in face had a 20 minute 126 question brain flexibility test, followed by another interview with 2 questioners, finished w/ hour payback calculation and recommendation.

Interview Questions
    • (in face interview)A lot of situational questions--when would you only make a product in white, what to do to price is material cost raises 30%, etc. Most interesting was "When does 11+2=1   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

I interviewed online - interviewed at Dart Container in June 2012.

Had a phone interview. A lot of the questions dealt with pricing of products, how to go about it, what steps you would do if a new product was being released and what to price it at, if your materials went down by 30% what would be the price of the product to the consumer.

Interview Questions
    • If two men went fishing, they caught 48 fish. But one guy caught 7 times more than the other. What did each catch?   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Dart Container in March 2012.

Mostly basic questions, asked some more technical based questions such as to explain net present value and give an example of how it would be used and also some simple math questions such as what is 15% of $30.

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Dart Container in January 2012.

Applied online, got an email from HR saying for me to call them to schedule an interview. I called them and scheduled a phone interview about a week later with HR. A week later, I got a call from HR and conducted a 40 minute phone interview. The interview went decent. Asked me very specific questions, some behavioral and some very technical questions. I got all the technical questions they asked right.

Interview Questions

Worked for Dart Container? Contribute to the Community!