Dart Container

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dart Container.

Three interviews. First pretty laidback, asked a couple off-the-cuff math questions that are easy with paper but requires quick thinking if you're not math-enabled. Included a timed 120 questions computer test to test pattern, word association, and math ability. Second was with two people (first wasn't) Was generally friendly, but there seemed to be a couple mildly hostile probing that might have been meant to test reactions. Standard abstract thinking math questions to see how you arrived at a rough estimate of a figure. Explored my resume (review it!). Also had a hour long pricing test at the end the had you utilize excel and word to solve a noise-laden pricing problem.

Interview Questions
  • Some questions were probing and I felt that I should have defended my position more.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dart Container

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Dart Container in July 2012.

First step was to go into their HQ and take a timed Excel test and a timed math test.
    Was called back to interview a few weeks later. Interviewed with who would turn out to be my manager and his manager.

They called on the phone and offered the job with the salary amount. I countered for $2,000 more, the responded with $500 more.