Dart NeuroScience Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2015

2.7

Software Engineer Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dart NeuroScience (La Jolla, CA).

Interview

I was invited to eat lunch with the manager as well as the group I would be working with should I get hired. We talked about my previous internships at other tech companies while also going into what they do and the tech stack they used. No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• What kind of things did you do at your previous internships?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told me their average salary for contractors. I accepted without negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Dart NeuroScience (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was with about 12 people. Some 3 on 1, some 1 on 1. It was a four hour long interview (8am-12pm). Some organic chemistry questions were asked (mechanisms). Otherwise, they mostly wanted to know about my previous job experience. They asked for a lot of details about my resume.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how fast can you learn?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poway, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Dart NeuroScience (Poway, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was exactly one month from the submission of my resume to the one on one chat with the hiring manager. After the first chat, I was scheduled for a full interview which was 6 hours with 14 people including HR. They provided lunch.

Interview Questions

• The questions were within the scope of the job so they were straight forward and easy.   Answer Question

Associate Director Preclinical Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dart NeuroScience (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Recruiter submitted my C.V. and this was followed by a phone interview. I was invited to company for additional interview. I presented seminar and met with numerous people during the day, and at the end had wrap up discussion with hiring manager. The hiring manager made more statements than questions, and wasn't clear about the role for the new hire.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were particularly difficult, but they lacked clarity. The hiring manager did not have a clear view of the role of the new position, and what was stated was different from the posted position.   1 Answer

Research Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dart NeuroScience (San Diego, CA).

Interview

It was an on-campus group interview, first started with the recruiting stuff giving an 1 hr overview presentation of company. Followed by individual interview with the recruiting stuff. Each candidate got 30 mins. Mostly technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are technical based questions. They wanted to know what your research experiences are.   1 Answer

Research Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dart NeuroScience (San Diego, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

It is a whole day schedule, meeting scientists of the same team one on one and team members in group. Often a meeting with CEO or COO was arranged at the end of the day.