Dart NeuroScience

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dart NeuroScience

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Dart NeuroScience in October 2014.

It was exactly one month from the submission of my resume to the one on one chat with the hiring manager. After the first chat, I was scheduled for a full interview which was 6 hours with 14 people including HR. They provided lunch.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were within the scope of the job so they were straight forward and easy.   Answer Question

Associate Director Preclinical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dart NeuroScience.

Recruiter submitted my C.V. and this was followed by a phone interview. I was invited to company for additional interview. I presented seminar and met with numerous people during the day, and at the end had wrap up discussion with hiring manager. The hiring manager made more statements than questions, and wasn't clear about the role for the new hire.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were particularly difficult, but they lacked clarity. The hiring manager did not have a clear view of the role of the new position, and what was stated was different from the posted position.   View Answer

Research Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dart NeuroScience.

It was an on-campus group interview, first started with the recruiting stuff giving an 1 hr overview presentation of company. Followed by individual interview with the recruiting stuff. Each candidate got 30 mins. Mostly technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are technical based questions. They wanted to know what your research experiences are.   View Answer

Research Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dart NeuroScience in August 2009.

It is a whole day schedule, meeting scientists of the same team one on one and team members in group. Often a meeting with CEO or COO was arranged at the end of the day.