Dart NeuroScience

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dart NeuroScience

Associate Director Preclinical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Dart NeuroScience.

Recruiter submitted my C.V. and this was followed by a phone interview. I was invited to company for additional interview. I presented seminar and met with numerous people during the day, and at the end had wrap up discussion with hiring manager. The hiring manager made more statements than questions, and wasn't clear about the role for the new hire.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were particularly difficult, but they lacked clarity. The hiring manager did not have a clear view of the role of the new position, and what was stated was different from the posted position.   View Answer

Research Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Dart NeuroScience.

It was an on-campus group interview, first started with the recruiting stuff giving an 1 hr overview presentation of company. Followed by individual interview with the recruiting stuff. Each candidate got 30 mins. Mostly technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are technical based questions. They wanted to know what your research experiences are.   View Answer

Research Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dart NeuroScience in August 2009.

It is a whole day schedule, meeting scientists of the same team one on one and team members in group. Often a meeting with CEO or COO was arranged at the end of the day.

Interview Questions

Worked for Dart NeuroScience? Contribute to the Community!