Dart NeuroScience

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Scientist I Interview

Research Scientist I
San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Dart NeuroScience.

Interview Details – It was an on-campus group interview, first started with the recruiting stuff giving an 1 hr overview presentation of company. Followed by individual interview with the recruiting stuff. Each candidate got 30 mins. Mostly technical questions.

Interview Question – Most questions are technical based questions. They wanted to know what your research experiences are.   View Answer

Research Scientist I Interview

Research Scientist I
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dart NeuroScience in August 2009.

Interview Details – It is a whole day schedule, meeting scientists of the same team one on one and team members in group. Often a meeting with CEO or COO was arranged at the end of the day.

Interview Question – All very random   Answer Question

Worked for Dart NeuroScience? Contribute to the Community!