Dart Transit Trucking Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dart Transit Trucking

Company Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dart Transit Trucking (Buford, GA).

Interview

I applied online. A recruiter called and I filled out more online forms, Recruiter then starts background check, Final phase they call your friends (you give them their info) They ask friends if you have done drugs, if you have gone to jail or prison. - There is little about what kind of a driver you will be.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult actually easier than most. Once accepted you will be given an orientation day. You can choose from a few locations and you always have the right to choose to fly, though recruiter will first ask if you are going to drive or go on a bus. Once you arrive they pay for the hotel and it will have breakfast and a driver to pick you up.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Safety Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dart Transit Trucking (Eagan, MN).

Interview

They hire mostly on price. You are the equivalent of a pound of hamburger on sale at your local Walmart. They will have multiple people interview you and ask very detailed information regarding knowledge of CSA2010. Be prepared to have 49 CFR 392-395 memorized to achieve an abismal salary offer.

Interview Questions

• Just remember tires, glass, and lights. Doesn't matter to them if a driver doesn't have brakes as long as his windshield is clean enough to pass an inspection.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is take it or leave it. Tell them you want 80,000 and settle for 52,000.

Recruitment Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dart Transit Trucking in April 2012.

Interview

Sent a follow-up e-mail to HR about resume, then was called in for 1st interview. At the end of 1st interview was scheduled for a 2nd interview a couple days later. The 2nd interview included skills tests on data-entry, Word, Excel, math, and a 1:1 interview with supervisor. After 1:1 interview with potential supervisor was told they'd make decisions, but not a specific date when decisions would be made. Almost a week later I was sent an e-mail to take a personality test. A few days later I was called and offered the position, negotiate salary, and start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Went smoothly as the suggested salary exceeded my expectations.