Dart Transit Trucking

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruitment Interview

Recruitment

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dart Transit Trucking in April 2012.

Interview Details – Sent a follow-up e-mail to HR about resume, then was called in for 1st interview. At the end of 1st interview was scheduled for a 2nd interview a couple days later. The 2nd interview included skills tests on data-entry, Word, Excel, math, and a 1:1 interview with supervisor. After 1:1 interview with potential supervisor was told they'd make decisions, but not a specific date when decisions would be made. Almost a week later I was sent an e-mail to take a personality test. A few days later I was called and offered the position, negotiate salary, and start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Went smoothly as the suggested salary exceeded my expectations.

Worked for Dart Transit Trucking? Contribute to the Community!