Dartmouth

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Hanover, NH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dartmouth.

Interview Details – Phone screen followed by an afternoon of interviews including 2 group interviews

Interview Question – What will be your biggest challenge in this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room to negotiate

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Dartmouth.

Interview Details – Very complicated, intensive process overall. First a phone interview with HR Manager, then in-person interview with HR Manager, which included correcting a writing sample for them to "grade" later. I then had to have another interview with HR where I had thirty minutes to write a letter describing what I felt the position to entail, after a conversation with the HR Manager when I could ask questions, etc. Finally, there was marathon afternoon of interviews, after which I barely knew my name. I met with 7 different people over three hours. Some where group interviews and some where one-on-one. Some where intense firing squad questions, some were more laidback, casual conversations. I was pleased the organization takes so much time and effort to hire the right people, but it was not the right fit for me.

Interview Question – What would be most difficult about this position for you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dartmouth

Worked for Dartmouth? Contribute to the Community!