Dassault Falcon Jet Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dassault Falcon Jet

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet in August 2015.

Interview

They called me on the phone, introduced themselves and then we spoke about me, my background, skills and education. The talk was very casual. Very few technical questions. The interview last 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• One technical question related to my 6 month project: What's the Young modulus of Nickel ?   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet.

Interview

Fairly simple and straight forward interview. No real format or set questions. Basically they asked to elaborate more on my resume. Seemed like they were more interested in personality. Started with just the HR rep. Then progressed to a separate interview with the managers. Not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet.

Interview

The interview was very easy overall. Had a one on one interview that went smoothly. This was followed by a group interview that was not intimidating at all. During the day, I also had a tour of the facilities.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet (Reno, NV) in August 2011.

Interview

Email application process, followed by a phone interview, then a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work (here) for us   1 Answer

Negotiation

The first offer usually leaves room for more. Company assisted with relocation $3,000

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet (Little Rock, AR) in June 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume to a DFJ recruiter at a college job fair. Invite for interview was extened a couple of months later. At the time I lived 150 miles away and DFJ offered to pay for a one night stay at a hotel. Interviewers took me out to lunch. Interview (which included meeting several managers, a tour of the facility, etc) lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• No particular question stood out as being difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was not discussed at interview. An offer was extened over the phone about two months after interview.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet.

Interview

When HR interviews you for a position they need to learn more about what the details of the job are so they can better review incoming resumes. They don't give incoming candidates good information. It will usually take about 2+ months to hire someone. When I interviewed, I had to interview with HR plus six different managers over 3 visits.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your weakness is. There's real no way to answer that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much, thier offer is thier offer.