Dassault Falcon Jet

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technician Interview

Technician
Reno, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet in August 2011.

Interview Details – Email application process, followed by a phone interview, then a face to face interview

Interview Question – Why do you want to work (here) for us   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The first offer usually leaves room for more. Company assisted with relocation $3,000

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet.

Interview Details – The interview was very easy overall. Had a one on one interview that went smoothly. This was followed by a group interview that was not intimidating at all. During the day, I also had a tour of the facilities.

Interview Question – Rate your customer service skills.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Associate Engineer
Little Rock, AR

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet in June 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted resume to a DFJ recruiter at a college job fair. Invite for interview was extened a couple of months later. At the time I lived 150 miles away and DFJ offered to pay for a one night stay at a hotel. Interviewers took me out to lunch. Interview (which included meeting several managers, a tour of the facility, etc) lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Question – No particular question stood out as being difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was not discussed at interview. An offer was extened over the phone about two months after interview.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet.

Interview Details – When HR interviews you for a position they need to learn more about what the details of the job are so they can better review incoming resumes. They don't give incoming candidates good information. It will usually take about 2+ months to hire someone. When I interviewed, I had to interview with HR plus six different managers over 3 visits.

Interview Question – What would you consider your weakness is. There's real no way to answer that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much, thier offer is thier offer.

Worked for Dassault Falcon Jet? Contribute to the Community!