Dassault Falcon Jet Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I interviewed online - interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet in August 2011.

Email application process, followed by a phone interview, then a face to face interview

Interview Questions
    The first offer usually leaves room for more. Company assisted with relocation $3,000

Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet.

The interview was very easy overall. Had a one on one interview that went smoothly. This was followed by a group interview that was not intimidating at all. During the day, I also had a tour of the facilities.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet in June 2009.

Submitted resume to a DFJ recruiter at a college job fair. Invite for interview was extened a couple of months later. At the time I lived 150 miles away and DFJ offered to pay for a one night stay at a hotel. Interviewers took me out to lunch. Interview (which included meeting several managers, a tour of the facility, etc) lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions
    • No particular question stood out as being difficult or unexpected   Answer Question
    Salary was not discussed at interview. An offer was extened over the phone about two months after interview.

Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet.

When HR interviews you for a position they need to learn more about what the details of the job are so they can better review incoming resumes. They don't give incoming candidates good information. It will usually take about 2+ months to hire someone. When I interviewed, I had to interview with HR plus six different managers over 3 visits.

Interview Questions
    • What would you consider your weakness is. There's real no way to answer that.   Answer Question
    Not much, thier offer is thier offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dassault Falcon Jet

Worked for Dassault Falcon Jet? Contribute to the Community!