Dassault Systemes Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Waltham, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

There was 3 rounds. 1st one is basic HR.2nd one is 1 hr technical phone interview where they basically asked about your previous work and technical questions related to the job description and work experience. Basically if you can explain what you have in your resume that will be good. 3rd is onsite technical round with team members which s generally 4 rounds of half an hour each. The questions will be in depth analysis of the work you did and the academic projects you worked on and basic technical questions.All questions will be related to the job description and your strength in each field they require. It is not very tough but need to have strong understanding of the concepts.

Interview Questions

• 1) Identify duplicates in a file.2) Ajax calls 3) Javascript questions related to prototype and closures..4)Behavioral questions to check if you fit in the team.5) C sharp generics and collections and Multi threading concepts   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiable

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied the intern from school career center website and got the phone interview two days later. They quickly invited me to do on site interview one day after that. it's good experience. Maybe because they are 3D simulation company, they asked some geography questions. All questions are not really hard but I am not well prepared. People are all very nice and generous with interns, no hard feelings.

Technical Support Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Sent my resume to Dassault through the career services at my school. The interview process consisted of two 30 minute interviews with two people at a time. One was a phone interview with two engineers at a different branch. I've heard good things about their work environment, but I really just wasn't feeling it. The position I was applying for to me felt like a glorified tech support job where I couldn't put my skills to good use. Pretty standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about SolidWorks, what would it be?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Providence, RI).

Interview

General/technical questions related to resume. All interviewers were really helpful and cooperating. Had 8 face to face interviews but all in all very related to domain. Mostly about the thought process and judging technical skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Took 3 days to get back with offer

Interview

The process to set up an interview was very quick. The meeting was very easy with mostly behavioral questions. I met with three employees: HR manager and two Accounting managers. The interview lasted for about two hours. The offer received was not commensurate to experience and was much lower than the range quoted to the hiring manager. There was very little room for negotiation. The HR department was unresponsive to a request for further discussion.

Low Salary Offer

Treasury & Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Waltham, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Got called into the office for an interview with the manager and director. This was a few weeks after I applied online. The whole process took 5 weeks, simply because the company operates too slow.

Interview Questions

• They simply just got to know me and explained more of what the company did, and what the job entails. I told them a little bit about my background and that was that.   Answer Question

User Advocacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Waltham, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview with 2 people on call . followed by in-person interview. Interview level of difficulty was average. Had to explain in lay man terms about my skill set and not get in to technical details in the initial telephone interview. In-person was a little technical.

Interview Questions

• Explain relevant work experience and how do you see yourself contribute to the team   1 Answer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online on their website. In a couple of days, I got an email in two days asking for phone interview. Mostly C++ questions asked. I then got an email asking for an on-site interview.

Software Engineer R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Waltham, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

had a phone interview with the hiring manager and got called in for onsite interview. HR set up the onsite interview and is smooth. Got interviewed by 4 people, some of them interviewed as a group. lot of technical questions on what i did in my previous projects. this onsite interview went for 4 hours. Worst interview process experience started from this point. HR called me and told that they liked me and they are going to give me an offer and this process took for a week and he even said they are in process releasing an offer for me.. that's it. HR never came back to me with ANY KIND OF UPDATE... After a week, contacted hiring manager and he behaved as if nothing happened so far, no apologies and asked me to come for a second round of interview. I went for 2nd round of onsite interview and spent 3 more hours in their waltham office. Again, that's it.. no reply from HR or hiring manager with any update... very unprofessional and hr & engineering dept don't have any communication

Interview Questions

• just went through the resume and asked technical questions based upon that   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Professional and timely - except towards the end. They seem super optimistic and excited to find candidates willing to move around and travel - but offer little if any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel as part of this assignment   1 Answer
    • Are you REALLY sure you can travel, a LOT as part of this assignment?   1 Answer