Dassault Systemes Interview Questions

2.5

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in April 2013.

I applied online on their website. In a couple of days, I got an email in two days asking for phone interview. Mostly C++ questions asked. I then got an email asking for an on-site interview.

Software Engineer R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in August 2012.

had a phone interview with the hiring manager and got called in for onsite interview. HR set up the onsite interview and is smooth. Got interviewed by 4 people, some of them interviewed as a group. lot of technical questions on what i did in my previous projects. this onsite interview went for 4 hours.

Worst interview process experience started from this point. HR called me and told that they liked me and they are going to give me an offer and this process took for a week and he even said they are in process releasing an offer for me.. that's it. HR never came back to me with ANY KIND OF UPDATE...

After a week, contacted hiring manager and he behaved as if nothing happened so far, no apologies and asked me to come for a second round of interview. I went for 2nd round of onsite interview and spent 3 more hours in their waltham office.

Again, that's it.. no reply from HR or hiring manager with any update... very unprofessional and hr & engineering dept don't have any communication

Interview Questions
    • just went through the resume and asked technical questions based upon that   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in January 2012.

Professional and timely - except towards the end. They seem super optimistic and excited to find candidates willing to move around and travel - but offer little if any feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to travel as part of this assignment   View Answer
    • Are you REALLY sure you can travel, a LOT as part of this assignment?   View Answer

Senior Key Account Manager and Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied in-person. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in April 2011.

There were at least 4 interviews by telephone with different HR and Management responsible present. I had the opportunity to meet the Latin America Team in Sao Paulo during one week and personally speak to managers and HR, negotiate salary and conditions.
    I would say it is a very personal hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • During Interview process it look like the company didn't really know what they are looking for, so many very unrelated and theoretical unexpected questions showed up, but no difficulties.   View Answer
    Very hard, as company had already fixed negotiation margins and no enhancement on the financial offering was achieved. Some extras like a help on moving and first 2 month hotel stay were possible.

Graduate Sales Executive Interview

Initial telephone interview , Group Assement and 1:1 Interview

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Very simple. I applied for a post in their website and got an interview with a project manager.

Interview Questions
    • "Ok. I've talked a lot. Now it's your turn. Could you comb through the ideas I just mentionned and give your own conclusion ?" So please be concentrated in the interview.   Answer Question

Business and Operation Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Dassault Systemes.

The interview was not hard, but I felt unconfortable because I was not really prepared for that interview. But they took me thank to my background, which was perfect for the job.
    No weird question.

No negociation

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in July 2013.

I left my CV on their company website, applying for a specific post. A week later, got a call from HRD to set up a meeting. The interview (1st round) was done with 2 technical persons (the team manager, and a senior staff) and finally with the HRD. Ther 1st round was done in French. If the 1st round passed, there will be 2nd round interview (in english) via telephone and a written test. And finally 3rd round with HRD.

Interview Questions
    • What is an abstract method (C++)?
      What design patterns do you use?
        Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in May 2013.

Contacted the HR departement directly about the position, got an answer 2 weeks later. Proceeded with a phone interview with the HR departement then a few days later with the Manager of the related team (lived out of the country at the time so both interviews were by phone). Then had to pass a few tests (English, reasoning, personnality).

Interview Questions
    • No real tricky or unexpected questions. Must heavily depend on the recruiter though.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in October 2008.

Applied to the job on the website. Contacted through phone by a HR to set up some interviews. Had two interview with managers and one with HR. Interview nearly all based on general/technical knowledge and experience. Online IQ tests as well as English phone call test. No typical software development tests.

Nonexistent

Worked for Dassault Systemes? Contribute to the Community!