Dassault Systemes

2.5

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dassault Systemes.

General/technical questions related to resume. All interviewers were really helpful and cooperating. Had 8 face to face interviews but all in all very related to domain. Mostly about the thought process and judging technical skills.

Took 3 days to get back with offer

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

The process to set up an interview was very quick. The meeting was very easy with mostly behavioral questions. I met with three employees: HR manager and two Accounting managers. The interview lasted for about two hours. The offer received was not commensurate to experience and was much lower than the range quoted to the hiring manager. There was very little room for negotiation. The HR department was unresponsive to a request for further discussion.

Low Salary Offer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dassault Systemes in April 2013.

I applied online on their website. In a couple of days, I got an email in two days asking for phone interview. Mostly C++ questions asked. I then got an email asking for an on-site interview.

Software Engineer R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Dassault Systemes in August 2012.

had a phone interview with the hiring manager and got called in for onsite interview. HR set up the onsite interview and is smooth. Got interviewed by 4 people, some of them interviewed as a group. lot of technical questions on what i did in my previous projects. this onsite interview went for 4 hours.

Worst interview process experience started from this point. HR called me and told that they liked me and they are going to give me an offer and this process took for a week and he even said they are in process releasing an offer for me.. that's it. HR never came back to me with ANY KIND OF UPDATE...

After a week, contacted hiring manager and he behaved as if nothing happened so far, no apologies and asked me to come for a second round of interview. I went for 2nd round of onsite interview and spent 3 more hours in their waltham office.

Again, that's it.. no reply from HR or hiring manager with any update... very unprofessional and hr & engineering dept don't have any communication

Interview Questions
    • just went through the resume and asked technical questions based upon that   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dassault Systemes in January 2012.

Professional and timely - except towards the end. They seem super optimistic and excited to find candidates willing to move around and travel - but offer little if any feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to travel as part of this assignment   View Answer
    • Are you REALLY sure you can travel, a LOT as part of this assignment?   View Answer

Knowledge Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Two interviews. First was a basic panel interview with three members of the team. The second was a half day at the office; I had to prepare a 15 minute presentation about relevant work I had done and then spent the day getting to know the team, was a very pleasant experience.

Software Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dassault Systemes in November 2014.

I applied through LinkedIn. The HR set me up for 2 phone interviews with the R&D engineers. During these, I was asked to describe in details all my academic projects.

PLM Consultant Interview

The interview was process was not a lengthy one. Not sure how it is now but the HR round and the other with the technical person was interesting and questions were relevant to the profile for which i was about to be hired

FP & A Analyst - 9 Month Contract Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Dassault Systemes in August 2014.

Referred by Robert Half. First with a phone interview with CFO (half hour) then a second FTF interview in the Vancouver downtown office. Also in the second interview was the analyst (one of the team member) and manager (who this position will report to, on skype because she was away on business training). The interview lasted about 45 minutes mostly about strength and weakness questions. Then met with the other team members with more technical questions about hands on experience.

Interview Questions
    • Behavior question to demonstrate a case to show problem solving skills.   View Answer

Graduate Sales Executive Interview