Dassault Systemes Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2014
Updated Sep 30, 2014

2.5

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

The process to set up an interview was very quick. The meeting was very easy with mostly behavioral questions. I met with three employees: HR manager and two Accounting managers. The interview lasted for about two hours. The offer received was not commensurate to experience and was much lower than the range quoted to the hiring manager. There was very little room for negotiation. The HR department was unresponsive to a request for further discussion.

Low Salary Offer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dassault Systemes in April 2013.

I applied online on their website. In a couple of days, I got an email in two days asking for phone interview. Mostly C++ questions asked. I then got an email asking for an on-site interview.

Software Engineer R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Dassault Systemes in August 2012.

had a phone interview with the hiring manager and got called in for onsite interview. HR set up the onsite interview and is smooth. Got interviewed by 4 people, some of them interviewed as a group. lot of technical questions on what i did in my previous projects. this onsite interview went for 4 hours.

Worst interview process experience started from this point. HR called me and told that they liked me and they are going to give me an offer and this process took for a week and he even said they are in process releasing an offer for me.. that's it. HR never came back to me with ANY KIND OF UPDATE...

After a week, contacted hiring manager and he behaved as if nothing happened so far, no apologies and asked me to come for a second round of interview. I went for 2nd round of onsite interview and spent 3 more hours in their waltham office.

Again, that's it.. no reply from HR or hiring manager with any update... very unprofessional and hr & engineering dept don't have any communication

Interview Questions
    • just went through the resume and asked technical questions based upon that   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dassault Systemes in January 2012.

Professional and timely - except towards the end. They seem super optimistic and excited to find candidates willing to move around and travel - but offer little if any feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to travel as part of this assignment   View Answer
    • Are you REALLY sure you can travel, a LOT as part of this assignment?   View Answer

PLM Consultant Interview

The interview was process was not a lengthy one. Not sure how it is now but the HR round and the other with the technical person was interesting and questions were relevant to the profile for which i was about to be hired

Graduate Sales Executive Interview

Initial telephone interview , Group Assement and 1:1 Interview

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Very simple. I applied for a post in their website and got an interview with a project manager.

Interview Questions
    • "Ok. I've talked a lot. Now it's your turn. Could you comb through the ideas I just mentionned and give your own conclusion ?" So please be concentrated in the interview.   Answer Question

Business and Operation Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dassault Systemes.

The interview was not hard, but I felt unconfortable because I was not really prepared for that interview. But they took me thank to my background, which was perfect for the job.
    No weird question.

No negociation

Ingénieur Développement Logiciel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dassault Systemes in July 2013.

J'ai laissé mon CV sur le site internet de l'entreprise, en postulant à un poste spécifique. Une semaine plus tard, j'ai reçu un appel du DRH pour fixer un rendez-vous. L'entretien (1ère partie) s'est déroulé avec deux techniciens (le chef d'équipe et un membre senior du personnel) et avec le DRH. Cette première partie était en français. Si on réussit la première partie de l'entretien, il y en a une seconde (en anglais) par téléphone et un test écrit. Puis la troisième partie de l'entretien se fait avec le DRH.

Interview Questions
    • Qu'est-ce qu'une méthode abstraite (C++) ?

Quels schémas utiliser ?
        Answer Question

Ingénieur logiciel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Dassault Systemes in May 2013.

J'ai contacté directement le département RH à propos du poste, j'ai obtenu une réponse 2 semaines plus tard. A suivi un entretien téléphonique avec le département RH puis quelques jours plus tard avec le Directeur de l'équipe concernée (je vivais à l'étranger à cette époque alors les deux entretiens ont eu lieu par téléphone). Puis j'ai passé quelques tests (d'anglais, de réflexion, de personnalité).

Interview Questions
    • Aucune question piège ou inattendue. Mais cela doit beaucoup dépendre du recruteur.   Answer Question