Dassault Systemes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in April 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online on their website. In a couple of days, I got an email in two days asking for phone interview. Mostly C++ questions asked. I then got an email asking for an on-site interview.

Interview Question – What's an interface in C++ ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer R&D Interview

Software Engineer R&D
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in August 2012.

Interview Details – had a phone interview with the hiring manager and got called in for onsite interview. HR set up the onsite interview and is smooth. Got interviewed by 4 people, some of them interviewed as a group. lot of technical questions on what i did in my previous projects. this onsite interview went for 4 hours.

Worst interview process experience started from this point. HR called me and told that they liked me and they are going to give me an offer and this process took for a week and he even said they are in process releasing an offer for me.. that's it. HR never came back to me with ANY KIND OF UPDATE...

After a week, contacted hiring manager and he behaved as if nothing happened so far, no apologies and asked me to come for a second round of interview. I went for 2nd round of onsite interview and spent 3 more hours in their waltham office.

Again, that's it.. no reply from HR or hiring manager with any update... very unprofessional and hr & engineering dept don't have any communication

Interview Question – just went through the resume and asked technical questions based upon that   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Senior Program Manager
Boston, MA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in January 2012.

Interview Details – Professional and timely - except towards the end. They seem super optimistic and excited to find candidates willing to move around and travel - but offer little if any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel as part of this assignment   View Answer
  • Are you REALLY sure you can travel, a LOT as part of this assignment?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Graduate Sales Executive Interview

Graduate Sales Executive

Interviewed at Dassault Systemes

Interview Details – Initial telephone interview , Group Assement and 1:1 Interview

Interview Question – Group interview questions around business cases,   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Interview Details – Very simple. I applied for a post in their website and got an interview with a project manager.

Interview Question – "Ok. I've talked a lot. Now it's your turn. Could you comb through the ideas I just mentionned and give your own conclusion ?" So please be concentrated in the interview.   Answer Question

Business and Operation Intern Interview

Business and Operation Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Interview Details – The interview was not hard, but I felt unconfortable because I was not really prepared for that interview. But they took me thank to my background, which was perfect for the job.
No weird question.

Interview Question – I didn't have an unexpected question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negociation

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in July 2013.

Interview Details – I left my CV on their company website, applying for a specific post. A week later, got a call from HRD to set up a meeting. The interview (1st round) was done with 2 technical persons (the team manager, and a senior staff) and finally with the HRD. Ther 1st round was done in French. If the 1st round passed, there will be 2nd round interview (in english) via telephone and a written test. And finally 3rd round with HRD.

Interview Question – What is an abstract method (C++)?
What design patterns do you use?
  Answer Question

Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in May 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted the HR departement directly about the position, got an answer 2 weeks later. Proceeded with a phone interview with the HR departement then a few days later with the Manager of the related team (lived out of the country at the time so both interviews were by phone). Then had to pass a few tests (English, reasoning, personnality).

Interview Question – No real tricky or unexpected questions. Must heavily depend on the recruiter though.   Answer Question

Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in October 2008.

Interview Details – Applied to the job on the website. Contacted through phone by a HR to set up some interviews. Had two interview with managers and one with HR. Interview nearly all based on general/technical knowledge and experience. Online IQ tests as well as English phone call test. No typical software development tests.

Interview Question – None...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nonexistent

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dassault Systemes in January 2008.

Interview Details – Phone CV review, Personality, Logic, French and English test at home or over the phone. Test review with HR, interview with operationals

Interview Question – CLassic question   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Low salary with good IPP (22%) negociate is possible but in little proportion

Worked for Dassault Systemes? Contribute to the Community!