Data Domain Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Data Domain (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Fairly straight-forward when HR contacted to set-up for an in-person interview. Once I showed up, a personnel introduced herself but wasn't clear what her role was, asked a few basic questions about my general work experience. After a brief conversation, she got up to go get the hiring manager. Fifteen minutes went by (and I was beginning to get worried that they had forgotten about me in the conference room). Finally a guy shows up and unexpectedly told me that there has been a mistake--the job was no longer available. In utter shock, I said "Oh, well that's strange." In which he obnoxiously replied "Not really--not in this day and age!" I thanked him and left. He provided no apologies, no display of fault or embarrassment.

Interview Questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Data Domain (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I had a phone screen first. Interviews asked were very basic, like memory mgmt, paging etc. also asked a few questions on Data structures and projects.
    Next day, they asked me to come onsite for 1:1 interviews..

All the interviews were good, ppl were sensible and asked questions related to the position and/or what I had mentioned in my resume. Couple of interviewers also asked me to write C programs.

Interview Questions