Data I/O

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Database Administrator Interview

Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Data I/O in August 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online. HR rep contacted me via telephone and we set up an interview (phone). We discussed my experience and she told me what the position was in detail. It sounded like it was a great opportunity for someone a few years out of college. A very small shop, but a great opportunity for someone to grow and learn quickly with the company as you would be exposed to many new things (wear several "hats").

Interview Question – What is your salary expectation?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They were excited about my experience but we mutually agree that the fit was not right. They were looking for a more junior level person with a lower salary requirement.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Data I/O in May 2010.

Interview Details – Asked very direct questions related to job. Very straitforward. Little preperation needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Data I/O? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Data I/O interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Data I/O employees and interview candidates.