Data I/O

Interviews for Top Jobs at Data I/O

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Data I/O in August 2010.

Applied online. HR rep contacted me via telephone and we set up an interview (phone). We discussed my experience and she told me what the position was in detail. It sounded like it was a great opportunity for someone a few years out of college. A very small shop, but a great opportunity for someone to grow and learn quickly with the company as you would be exposed to many new things (wear several "hats").

Interview Questions

They were excited about my experience but we mutually agree that the fit was not right. They were looking for a more junior level person with a lower salary requirement.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Data I/O in May 2010.

Asked very direct questions related to job. Very straitforward. Little preperation needed.

Interview Questions