Data Recognition Corporation

1.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in April 2009.

Initial contact usually through referral. They also advertise in January and February. They call you for an interview and have you score a sample test on computer. Then let you know if you are hired. Only requirement is a college degree. for the first, they do not guarantee anny work. After that, if your work is acceptable, they generally contact you early in teh year with a schedule, then let you know when your first project is.

Interview Questions
There is no negotiation. They hire you or not and have a fixed salary to start. It tends to go up slightly every year. Some people get promoted to team leader and eventually scoring director. they do not share what the criteria is.

Other Interview Reviews for Data Recognition Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in February 2012.

They want to know if you're capable of following orders like a good factory worker. That's all. Just say that you have no opinions on education and you'll just do whatever they say.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in February 2011.

I found a posting on the jobs section of the newspaper. It said they were looking for temporary workers to grade standardized tests. For the hiring event, you have to bring a diploma or transcripts. Only those with college degrees can apply. At first, we took a skills test on high school level math and writing. After that, we had a somewhat quick one-on-one interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sharonville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharonville, OH

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in May 2010.

They had a short presentation on the job. There were two short test (very short and easy). You had to take orginal degrees or transcripts of Bachelors degree or higher. Then there was a short one on one interview. You were then offered the job or not and told what assignment you were on.

There is no negotiation

Reader Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in May 2009.

Was contacted within a few weeks of submitting an online application to attend an "open house" at the company. Event began with a presentation about the nature of the work. Next, administered an exam covering high school-level science, mathematics, grammar, and writing. Was called in for a fifteen-minute interview half an hour after the exam.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your past work experiences.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here, and how do you think this job will benefit your career?   Answer Question
    Not applicable.

Worked for Data Recognition Corporation? Contribute to the Community!