Data Recognition Corporation

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in April 2009.

Interview Details – Initial contact usually through referral. They also advertise in January and February. They call you for an interview and have you score a sample test on computer. Then let you know if you are hired. Only requirement is a college degree. for the first, they do not guarantee anny work. After that, if your work is acceptable, they generally contact you early in teh year with a schedule, then let you know when your first project is.

Interview Question – I did not find any questions difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. They hire you or not and have a fixed salary to start. It tends to go up slightly every year. Some people get promoted to team leader and eventually scoring director. they do not share what the criteria is.

Very Easy Interview

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in February 2012.

Interview Details – They want to know if you're capable of following orders like a good factory worker. That's all. Just say that you have no opinions on education and you'll just do whatever they say.

Austin, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in February 2011.

Interview Details – I found a posting on the jobs section of the newspaper. It said they were looking for temporary workers to grade standardized tests. For the hiring event, you have to bring a diploma or transcripts. Only those with college degrees can apply. At first, we took a skills test on high school level math and writing. After that, we had a somewhat quick one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Sharonville, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in May 2010.

Interview Details – They had a short presentation on the job. There were two short test (very short and easy). You had to take orginal degrees or transcripts of Bachelors degree or higher. Then there was a short one on one interview. You were then offered the job or not and told what assignment you were on.

Interview Question – There wasn't any   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation

Reader

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in May 2009.

Interview Details – Was contacted within a few weeks of submitting an online application to attend an "open house" at the company. Event began with a presentation about the nature of the work. Next, administered an exam covering high school-level science, mathematics, grammar, and writing. Was called in for a fifteen-minute interview half an hour after the exam.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not applicable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Data Recognition Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Data Recognition Corporation Reader interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Data Recognition Corporation employees and interview candidates.