DataCore Interview Questions

Web and Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DataCore (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the VP of Marketing, then I was scheduled to meet the COO, the CEO, the Director of Product Marketing and the VP of Americas Distribution and Minister of Culture. It was a solid process with very smart people who had good questions and great conversations with me. They made me feel right at home.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DataCore (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

I got the call through someone I knew who worked at the company. I rode a bus down to Fort Lauderdale, FL from Gainesville, FL at my own expense. Luckily I had a relative living in that area where I could stay, so I didn't have to pay for a hotel.
    The interview consisted of a group of 4 people interviewing over a period of 1.5 hour. Some of the questions I can remember are:

1) What is boxing/unboxing?
    2) Difference between stack and heap.
    3) Garbage collection in Java.
    4) Code to find loop in a linked list.
    5) Printing a binary tree inorder without recursion.

They did not even have the courtesy to reply back with the result. I had to contact them a couple of times before they got back to me.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DataCore (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

Very complete and with a lot of people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you fit in, what value do you bring, what will help you best succeed?   Answer Question

Sales/Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DataCore in October 2010.

Interview

Easy interview since they were amateurs. You just had to bond with them..

Interview Questions

• DataCore did most of the talking about themselves.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Weird negotiation and very unprofessional..They are very cheap so eventually they will get their price even if that means reducing it after you are there..