DataGlove Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.2

Software Programmer - Microsoft .NET Technologies Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DataGlove (Princeton, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds - 2 tech and 1 hr. First tech round focused on fundamentals in different technologies that are mentioned in the resume. Second tech round focused more on design and architecture.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview was very good as they focused on hands on knowledge instead of bookish knowledge. They ask what is there in your resume and checks the fundamentals to advanced concepts on those topics.   Answer Question

Compliance Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DataGlove (Redmond, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone screen and in-person review with client; very PM heavy skillset needed, but technical skills are big bonus

Interview Questions

• Where is compliance management most challenging?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DataGlove (Princeton, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

Open ended questions specific to client needs

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy to communicate my salary expectations

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DataGlove (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Very easy. It was just a telephonic round and I was hired. Initially I really mocked at but it was real. So finally I had to accept just to see how things are working in this company.

Interview Questions

• How I have been managing account or team before.   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DataGlove (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The Process was simple :- Initial call from their HR executive followed by One technical telephonic interview with one of their senior executive continued by an in person meeting with the talent acquisition manager and Director . The whole process was completed in a span of two days and the HR coordination was helpful as well.

Interview Questions

• The telephonic interview was completely on Recruitments buzz words and real time scenarios   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were quite co-operative .