DataSphere Technologies

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in December 2012.

Saw re-occuring ad on Craig's List, so said why not? Submitted my resume and got call by recruiter to do a phone screening. Phone screening led to onsite interviews. They do a bunch of interviews at once by getting a big group, and then they hand you off to two different sales managers for two interviews. If you get past that, you get to do a mock call which is the final step.

Interview Questions
  • Mock call for selling advertising was the hardest thing about the interviews. I was successful in sales at previous jobs, and pitched how I normally pitch.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DataSphere Technologies

Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in October 2011.

Very easy interviewing process, which was a red flag. They are operating a call center--so not a fun job-- and the base pay is $30K. During the interviewing process I was able to chat with one of their employees and was told that this is a revolving door job. If you have no other option, do take this job to see how you do.

Interview Questions

The culture, product, advertising, too many players in the market, and pay.

Inside Sales Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in May 2011.

Make no doubt about it you are a telemarketer in this company. A bunch of talentless cold callers pushing a profile page to SMB's. Cheap product that will get little results and a lot of heartache to the business who purchases the offering.

Young kids that are micromanaged by people who dont know what they are doing. Dialing for dollars.

Worked for DataSphere Technologies? Contribute to the Community!