DataSphere Technologies

27 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Bellevue, WA

I applied online - interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in April 2013.

Interview Details – On the phone with recruiter then you will do a mock call with a sales manager. Afterwords, if you did good on the mock call you will be invited for an in person interview. It's pretty easy to get hired.

Interview Question – There was no structure to the interview. We had a quick conversation and the hiring manager was too busy for more.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Their package is what it is.

Bellevue, WA

I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in June 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call back right away. Did short telephone interview and then they asked me to come in next day for in person interview. In person interview was a lot of questions about worst manager, worst experience, how would you change last job etc....Phone interview was scheduled, waited over 2.5 hours waiting by phone. Very unprofessional. Final phone interview is worst part, they ask you to overcome objections on a product you know nothing about, something you can say to overcome objection at one job could be highly discouraged at this job. You will never know though, cause they do not tell you. Sales floor seems like high school, top 40 music cranking, people talking to each other rather than working. Not a good place if you like to stay focused, too loud, everyone in each others business.

Interview Question – Final phone interview is not a real gauge of someones sales ability. Interviewer objects to things you would learn to overcome in the very first day of training, you just have to know what they want you to say.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Too unprofessional work environment, low pay, reps told me they went a week with no sales.

Very Easy Interview

Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in November 2013.

Interview Details – Received a call from Recruiter who did not provide all the facts about the company and could not give real numbers of what people made. Most people make $50k per year if you hit commission consistently. Had face to face interview that last about 20 minutes, then he sat me with a rep to watch and listen to them call. I left and received a phone call from the Recruiter three days later and scheduled a mock phone call to sell their product over the phone without a script or details on what they sell. The manager called 25 minutes late and told me to make up a company.

Interview Question – None very inexperienced level of interviewing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they bring everyone in at the same level 30k base and its not worth it unless you never worked before or if you are just looking for sales experience.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in May 2014.

Interview Details – Met one of the firm's recruiter at my school's career fair where we exchanged resume and business cards.

1st interview: Via phone where the recruiter asked me general questions based on career goals, interests, why sales, and etc. Initial gauge on how well you articulate over the phone

2nd interview: 1:1 with a sales manager. Asks you general, behavioral questions. Opportunity to tour/shadow the work site and recruiter gives you an assignment after tour.

3rd final interview: Via phone, based on assignment. You give a mock sales pitch based on one of the products they sell, to the sales manager. They are also listen to how you respond to objections you'd experience in a typical sales call. Prep your responses based on common objections as the sales manager you're trying to sell will object against your pitch aggressively. Decision is provided ~48 hours after call.

Interview Question – Addressing certain objections in 3rd interview can be difficult. Prep for these objections along with common ones:

1. Product/offer is a scam.
2. Competitive offers from other firms.
3. What about the product that really benefits the customer
4. Delaying purchase
  Answer Question

Ad Creation Manager Interview

Ad Creation Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DataSphere Technologies.

Interview Details – hiring and interview process is the same as any other professional/corporate business. Recruiter called and we did a phone interview. Passed that interview and went onto an interview with 2 team leads.

Interview Question – how do you deal with change   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in April 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiter was very professional from start to finish. Interview was with only one Manager. Questions regarding past experiences regarding call center experiences.

Interview Question – What if scenarios regarding working as a team and also individually in an environment with music playing in the background.   View Answer

Training Manager Interview

Training Manager
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in August 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted app after seeing a Craigslist ad. Got a call within 1 week. ~1 hr phone interview with a recruiter. ~1 hr phone interview with hiring manager. Brought in for in-person interviews, met with 5 people. It took about 2 weeks of negotiations before getting a written offer.

Interview Question – Are you able to train back to back, all-day classes?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in December 2012.

Interview Details – Saw re-occuring ad on Craig's List, so said why not? Submitted my resume and got call by recruiter to do a phone screening. Phone screening led to onsite interviews. They do a bunch of interviews at once by getting a big group, and then they hand you off to two different sales managers for two interviews. If you get past that, you get to do a mock call which is the final step.

Interview Question – Mock call for selling advertising was the hardest thing about the interviews. I was successful in sales at previous jobs, and pitched how I normally pitch.   Answer Question

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in August 2011.

Interview Details – Will most likely be contacted by a recruiter after applying online from a job website. You will interview in person and then have a phone interview/audition if you will over the phone to evaluate your cold calling sales skills.

Interview Question – when asked about your weakness they proceed to ask where do you think these weakness developed from becoming very personal and awkward to answer in a interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I just got hired and roles with the punches.

Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DataSphere Technologies.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a couple of sales managers

Interview Question – Sell me this pen   Answer Question

Worked for DataSphere Technologies? Contribute to the Community!