Datalogix Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2015
Updated Feb 3, 2015

2.6

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Datalogix.

Applied through campus website. It took them 6 weeks to process. The first round interview consisted of two part. First part with a data analyst, second with director. The first one was very interesting. The interviewer drew some charts on the whiteboard and asked you to fill the blanks of both axis and chart as creative as possible. The second interview was normal behavior question of data analyst.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you automate something.   View Answer

Business Development Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Datalogix.

Everyone in office from HR to Hiring Manager was incredibly nice and professional. The team really enjoyed working together and office had a cohesive, outdoorsy, active culture. Office is located in a very stale office park.

Interview Questions
    • Most conversations were around previous work experience and sharing case studies   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Datalogix.

Two round of phone interviews and one in person tech interview.
    Questions were fair to the most parts except weird code review questions.
    Make sure to ask them more questions to understand what the code review focus on, is the code isolated or part of an enterprise software ? Etc. don't assume what it is.

Software Engineer Interview

I was not asked any technical questions, which I found to be a bit odd. It was a very pleasant interview though. We talked about my experience in college and at other jobs. There was almost no pressure involved. We also talked about the different things Colorado had to offer. I think they have trouble some times recruiting to Colorado over companies in San Francisco or Boston, but they shouldn't. If you are reading this, Colorado is a great place to be and Datalogix is a great company to work for.

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Datalogix in September 2014.

Send application. Heard back within 3 weeks. Interview in 4th week. Simple in office interview. General questions. No tricky questions. They really want to show you the good side of it. Nice people and great office location. Perks seem to be great as well. 5 weeks after interview and still waiting to hear back. Probably due to many other people interviewing as well.

Interview Questions
    • No particular hard questions. Tested how much I knew about the company.   Answer Question

Vice President Marketing Interview

Little focus on integration of sales, marketing and PR functions which is critical in today's marketing environment. Very little detail supplied in terms of what the key attributes of successful candidates should be or why a candidate wasn't short listed.

Software Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Datalogix.

Recruiter found me this position and I met with them first in person. Phone interview first. Then Onsite with One-on-one with 2 team members, director, and IT Hiring Manager. Everyone was great to talk to. Very casual and comfortable environment. The one-on-one interviews were all HR questions, Goals, explaining job rolls at my current job. No Technical questions.

Campaign Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Datalogix.

Several interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Datalogix.

I was referred by a current employee. I submitted my resume via my friend, then through the company website. I received a phone call from an HR recruiter, very standard questions about my background, why i was interested in the job, etc. Then had a "second round" phone call with the hiring manager. Hiring manager was a little "rough around the edges" and asked more questions about my background and specifics about the day-to-day of my current job. About a week later i was invited to the office for in-person interviews which lasted about 4 hours. I met with more people than i can remember and heard basically the same thing from everyone i spoke with and answered, more or less the same types of questions. It was a whirlwind process and a lot to take in at once. I did meet with the VP of HR which i thought was pretty cool that someone on a VP level would take 30 minutes to meet with someone being hired at a much more junior level.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected really. Pretty standard interview questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation took place, they made me a fair and generous offer. Although, in retrospect, on principle, I should have negotiated additional base salary.

Senior Analyst - Measurement Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Datalogix in June 2013.

Standard at the beginning. Submit resume online. About 2 weeks later had the initial phone screen with HR. Following day had a phone screen with the manager. Set up an all day interview the following week. Met with appx 12 people across the team(s) including the VP of HR which I thought was a bit weird.

Waited until the following week to hear I didn't get the job. i was told it was because I wasn't 'technical' enough. Which I found ironic, since they never tested or challenged my technical skills at all. Something else was clearly the reason why they said no.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't too much that was unexpected. Given the type of role, there was a fair number of 'tell me about a time....' questions. One group of interviewers had me 'teach' a concept as I would to a client. Another gave me a logic problem to work through, mainly to 'see how you think'. Other than that, it was a standard interview   Answer Question