Datalogix Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

I was not asked any technical questions, which I found to be a bit odd. It was a very pleasant interview though. We talked about my experience in college and at other jobs. There was almost no pressure involved. We also talked about the different things Colorado had to offer. I think they have trouble some times recruiting to Colorado over companies in San Francisco or Boston, but they shouldn't. If you are reading this, Colorado is a great place to be and Datalogix is a great company to work for.

Vice President Marketing Interview

Little focus on integration of sales, marketing and PR functions which is critical in today's marketing environment. Very little detail supplied in terms of what the key attributes of successful candidates should be or why a candidate wasn't short listed.

Software Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Datalogix.

Recruiter found me this position and I met with them first in person. Phone interview first. Then Onsite with One-on-one with 2 team members, director, and IT Hiring Manager. Everyone was great to talk to. Very casual and comfortable environment. The one-on-one interviews were all HR questions, Goals, explaining job rolls at my current job. No Technical questions.

Campaign Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Datalogix.

Several interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Datalogix.

I was referred by a current employee. I submitted my resume via my friend, then through the company website. I received a phone call from an HR recruiter, very standard questions about my background, why i was interested in the job, etc. Then had a "second round" phone call with the hiring manager. Hiring manager was a little "rough around the edges" and asked more questions about my background and specifics about the day-to-day of my current job. About a week later i was invited to the office for in-person interviews which lasted about 4 hours. I met with more people than i can remember and heard basically the same thing from everyone i spoke with and answered, more or less the same types of questions. It was a whirlwind process and a lot to take in at once. I did meet with the VP of HR which i thought was pretty cool that someone on a VP level would take 30 minutes to meet with someone being hired at a much more junior level.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected really. Pretty standard interview questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation took place, they made me a fair and generous offer. Although, in retrospect, on principle, I should have negotiated additional base salary.

Senior Analyst - Measurement Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Datalogix in June 2013.

Standard at the beginning. Submit resume online. About 2 weeks later had the initial phone screen with HR. Following day had a phone screen with the manager. Set up an all day interview the following week. Met with appx 12 people across the team(s) including the VP of HR which I thought was a bit weird.

Waited until the following week to hear I didn't get the job. i was told it was because I wasn't 'technical' enough. Which I found ironic, since they never tested or challenged my technical skills at all. Something else was clearly the reason why they said no.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't too much that was unexpected. Given the type of role, there was a fair number of 'tell me about a time....' questions. One group of interviewers had me 'teach' a concept as I would to a client. Another gave me a logic problem to work through, mainly to 'see how you think'. Other than that, it was a standard interview   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Datalogix in April 2013.

Had two interviews and politely removed myself from the process. While I clicked well with the hiring manager, I did not feel like the company could offer flexibility needed to manage family obligations. Company is growing rapidly which makes it difficult to maintain a good culture.

Interview Questions
    • There were no curve balls in the interview. It was straightforward.   Answer Question

Data Quality Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Datalogix.

Submit my resume on Monster, then got an email about the first phone screening interview. Schedule a time, a recruiter asked about education background and my previous working experience. And then the question about 'how do you think you fit this job' It only lasts about the twenty minutes and then I just waited for the feedback...

Interview Questions
    • All of them are pretty common questions in the interview.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Datalogix in July 2012.

I was emailed to set a phone appointment. After the screening phone call, I had an on-site interview. Returned a few days later to interview with SVP.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a cool analysis that you have done lately.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

interviewed at Datalogix in January 2012.

I had interacted with DLX through my previous job, and saw from the outside what a great company it was. When I saw a position open, I asked my colleague that managed the relationship between my previous employer and DLX to send my resume to DLX. The process was about 3 - 4 weeks long.