Datamatics Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.7

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Datamatics Technologies (Livonia, MI).

Interview

They were so behind in keying forms into the system that the supervisor only asked if I had any conditions that wouldn't allow me to work. I answered, "no" and was hired the same day. They didn't test my keying speed or anything.

Interview Questions

• We don't give raises are you fine with that?   1 Answer

Verify Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Datamatics Technologies (Livonia, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very Nice. it was a pretty Quick process. They called back soon if they want to hire you. The receptionist was very knowledgeable about everything. She was warm and welcoming which helps with the interview.

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Datamatics Technologies (Livonia, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

It took about two months from the time I submitted my resume to get an interview and the job. So you have to be patient with the hiring process...After 60 days your offer benefits.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement between you and a co-worker   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a need for negotiations.

Tax Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Datamatics Technologies.

Interview

Solid initial interview process considering the temporary nature of the job

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Datamatics Technologies in October 2013.

Interview

Recruiters speak poor English. Had a phone interview. The recruiter said their client (big consumer electronics manufacturer who shall remain unnamed) was looking to hire an entry level engineer and they would provide six months of training. Lowball offer, half of what an entry level engineering position normally pays and I told them so. He replied that the low pay was because the company would invest in training me and I wouldn't be generating profit during that time. I told them I was interested in the job, but the pay was not acceptable. They called again for the same position a couple of weeks later, possibly another recruiter. I offered him a compromise, I said I would accept the low offer if my salary was doubled after the initial training period, and I wanted that in writing. He said he was going to escalate my terms to his superiors and get back to me. He never did. Which is a strong indication that they probably intend to keep underpaying you for as long as you will put up with it. Steer clear

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with electronic testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes and multimeters?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Datamatics Technologies (Livonia, MI) in October 2010.

Interview

Based on submission from Employment Agency KPM Group

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Through the employment agency Note: Answers concerning month & year are as follows: October, 2003 NOT 2010 as there were no other options

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Datamatics Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

was very good .consist of 3 pi.all they asked me about myself and tested my knowledge in research analyst.Also asked me if im am comfortable wid rotational shifts.basically as a fresher dey wer more concerned with communication and condiene of a candidate

Java Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Datamatics Technologies.

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency. Detailed telephonic interview was conducted on Core Java. Implementations for various scenarios were discussed. The second interview was f2f with the PM on project management and tools used. To clear the first round deep knowledge of core java will be helpful.

Interview Questions

Salary was not as per expected

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Datamatics Technologies.

Interview

They are conducted 3 rounds of interview processes one is telephonic another one is face to face round and last round is HR round in the HR round discuss about personal details and salary only

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Datamatics Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

There were two technical rounds of interview followed by telephonic HR round for salary discussion . The first 1 lasted for 30-35 mins where they will mainly focus on your oops concept n basic dot net questions. They can ask you to write programs like find the value of nth key using hash table. The second round of interview was the longest I have faced till now. It lasted for more than 1 hr 40 mins. Although it was long but quite interesting. The questions were not tough but he has asked all possible questions that a dot net developer should know. Interview topics including OOPs,asp.net,ado.net,WCF,SQL,3rd party tools that you have used,project related etc.They ll definitely ask you to write programs and queries. But none of the interviewers had put up any question from MVC.

Interview Questions

• implementing and inheriting two interfaces at a time with same method name. how will you call the method?   1 Answer
    • related to overriding polymorphism   1 Answer
    • application life cycle   Answer Question

They offered very less salary and were not in the mood to negotiate.