Datamatics Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.6

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Technologies (Livonia, MI).

Interview

They were so behind in keying forms into the system that the supervisor only asked if I had any conditions that wouldn't allow me to work. I answered, "no" and was hired the same day. They didn't test my keying speed or anything.

Interview Questions

• We don't give raises are you fine with that?   1 Answer

Verify Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Technologies (Livonia, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very Nice. it was a pretty Quick process. They called back soon if they want to hire you. The receptionist was very knowledgeable about everything. She was warm and welcoming which helps with the interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Datamatics Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very smooth, starts of asking who you are and some things about yourself, your experiences, few customer relation questions. Not a bad first interview, easy going. They tell you things about their company and how everything runs.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer problem you were dealing with and your solution.   Answer Question

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Technologies (Livonia, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

It took about two months from the time I submitted my resume to get an interview and the job. So you have to be patient with the hiring process...After 60 days your offer benefits.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement between you and a co-worker   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a need for negotiations.

Tax Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Technologies.

Interview

Solid initial interview process considering the temporary nature of the job

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Technologies in October 2013.

Interview

Recruiters speak poor English. Had a phone interview. The recruiter said their client (big consumer electronics manufacturer who shall remain unnamed) was looking to hire an entry level engineer and they would provide six months of training. Lowball offer, half of what an entry level engineering position normally pays and I told them so. He replied that the low pay was because the company would invest in training me and I wouldn't be generating profit during that time. I told them I was interested in the job, but the pay was not acceptable. They called again for the same position a couple of weeks later, possibly another recruiter. I offered him a compromise, I said I would accept the low offer if my salary was doubled after the initial training period, and I wanted that in writing. He said he was going to escalate my terms to his superiors and get back to me. He never did. Which is a strong indication that they probably intend to keep underpaying you for as long as you will put up with it. Steer clear

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with electronic testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes and multimeters?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Datamatics Technologies (Livonia, MI) in October 2010.

Interview

Based on submission from Employment Agency KPM Group

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Through the employment agency Note: Answers concerning month & year are as follows: October, 2003 NOT 2010 as there were no other options

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

was very good .consist of 3 pi.all they asked me about myself and tested my knowledge in research analyst.Also asked me if im am comfortable wid rotational shifts.basically as a fresher dey wer more concerned with communication and condiene of a candidate

Java Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Datamatics Technologies.

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency. Detailed telephonic interview was conducted on Core Java. Implementations for various scenarios were discussed. The second interview was f2f with the PM on project management and tools used. To clear the first round deep knowledge of core java will be helpful.

Interview Questions

Salary was not as per expected

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Technologies.

Interview

They are conducted 3 rounds of interview processes one is telephonic another one is face to face round and last round is HR round in the HR round discuss about personal details and salary only