Datamatics Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2015

2.7

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Datamatics Technologies in November 2014.

It took about two months from the time I submitted my resume to get an interview and the job. So you have to be patient with the hiring process...After 60 days your offer benefits.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a disagreement between you and a co-worker   Answer Question
    There wasn't a need for negotiations.

Tax Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Datamatics Technologies.

Solid initial interview process considering the temporary nature of the job

Associate Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Datamatics Technologies in October 2013.

Recruiters speak poor English. Had a phone interview. The recruiter said their client (big consumer electronics manufacturer who shall remain unnamed) was looking to hire an entry level engineer and they would provide six months of training. Lowball offer, half of what an entry level engineering position normally pays and I told them so. He replied that the low pay was because the company would invest in training me and I wouldn't be generating profit during that time. I told them I was interested in the job, but the pay was not acceptable. They called again for the same position a couple of weeks later, possibly another recruiter. I offered him a compromise, I said I would accept the low offer if my salary was doubled after the initial training period, and I wanted that in writing. He said he was going to escalate my terms to his superiors and get back to me. He never did. Which is a strong indication that they probably intend to keep underpaying you for as long as you will put up with it. Steer clear

Interview Questions
    • Are you familiar with electronic testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes and multimeters?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Datamatics Technologies in October 2010.

Based on submission from Employment Agency KPM Group

Interview Questions
    Through the employment agency Note: Answers concerning month & year are as follows: October, 2003 NOT 2010 as there were no other options

Java Architect Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Datamatics Technologies.

Applied through a staffing agency. Detailed telephonic interview was conducted on Core Java. Implementations for various scenarios were discussed. The second interview was f2f with the PM on project management and tools used. To clear the first round deep knowledge of core java will be helpful.

Interview Questions

Salary was not as per expected

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Datamatics Technologies.

They are conducted 3 rounds of interview processes one is telephonic another one is face to face round and last round is HR round in the HR round discuss about personal details and salary only

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Datamatics Technologies in November 2014.

There were two technical rounds of interview followed by telephonic HR round for salary discussion . The first 1 lasted for 30-35 mins where they will mainly focus on your oops concept n basic dot net questions. They can ask you to write programs like find the value of nth key using hash table. The second round of interview was the longest I have faced till now. It lasted for more than 1 hr 40 mins. Although it was long but quite interesting. The questions were not tough but he has asked all possible questions that a dot net developer should know. Interview topics including OOPs,asp.net,ado.net,WCF,SQL,3rd party tools that you have used,project related etc.They ll definitely ask you to write programs and queries. But none of the interviewers had put up any question from MVC.

Interview Questions
    • implementing and inheriting two interfaces at a time with same method name. how will you call the method?   View Answer
    • related to overriding polymorphism   View Answer
    • application life cycle   Answer Question

They offered very less salary and were not in the mood to negotiate.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Datamatics Technologies.

Two round interview, Standard 1:1 interview, then a skill test.

Senior Executive - Business Development Interview

2 hr rounds and 2 tech rounds

Sal very low

Dot NET Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Datamatics Technologies in January 2013.

1st Round Telephonic....
    If Clear
    Then Face to Face....

They are mostly ask about ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Threading, Dot Net Framework, SQL Server, WCF, Web Service....

If your answers are satisfied then they are submit to the technical team….
    If Technical Team satisfied then they call to you for next round….

Interview Questions
    • Start From Basic Question....
      If you give ans Then they goes to the Difficult & Expert Level Question....

Answer Question