Datameer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Sales Operations & Inside Sales Interview

Director Sales Operations & Inside Sales
San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Datameer in June 2013.

Interview Details – Really enjoyed everyone I met and in the end, it was the people that sold me on the company.

Interview Question – Walk me through your team and how you manage   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pretty standard, straight forward and no surprises.

Sales Interview

Sales
San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Datameer in June 2013.

Interview Details – Typical experience questions...tell me about a time you..

Interview Question – Specific questions about Big Data and Hadoop   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 3 to 5 days

Marketing Programs Manager Interview

Marketing Programs Manager
San Mateo, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Datameer.

Interview Details – Telephone screening with recruiter followed by on-site with recruiter and hiring manager.

The recruiter was a through professional and pleasant to talk to. The hiring manager however was one of the unusual interviewers I had ever met. Never let me finish, always cut through my answers. Extremely aggressive in approach and questioning.

Interview Question – What type of a manger would like to work with?   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer
San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Datameer.

Interview Details – The interview process is fairly easy. I was solicited by HR staff for an interview and then couldn't get a response for almost a full year after responding. Once again contacted by HR staff a year later. CEO's accent was impossible to understand over the phone

Interview Question – All questions were very typical and not good at all, I don't feel that many things were relevant.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – When hired, you get stock options that won't be vested until four years later, not confident that the company will be around for that amount of time so I opted for higher pay.

Worked for Datameer? Contribute to the Community!