Datameer

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Programs Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Datameer.

Telephone screening with recruiter followed by on-site with recruiter and hiring manager.

The recruiter was a through professional and pleasant to talk to. The hiring manager however was one of the unusual interviewers I had ever met. Never let me finish, always cut through my answers. Extremely aggressive in approach and questioning.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Datameer.

The interview process is fairly easy. I was solicited by HR staff for an interview and then couldn't get a response for almost a full year after responding. Once again contacted by HR staff a year later. CEO's accent was impossible to understand over the phone

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very typical and not good at all, I don't feel that many things were relevant.   Answer Question
    When hired, you get stock options that won't be vested until four years later, not confident that the company will be around for that amount of time so I opted for higher pay.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Datameer in June 2013.

Typical experience questions...tell me about a time you..

3 to 5 days

Director Sales Operations & Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Datameer in June 2013.

Really enjoyed everyone I met and in the end, it was the people that sold me on the company.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through your team and how you manage   View Answer
    Pretty standard, straight forward and no surprises.