Datang Telecom Technology

dttcl.en.china.cn

Datang Telecom Technology Interview Questions

2.0

Reliability Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Datang Telecom Technology in November 2013.

Four rounds of interviews including the first written test. The second interview is HR interview, just some regular questions. The third one is technical interview, about the reliability distribution, reliability allocation, FMEA, etc. The final one is manager interview, similar to technical interview, but seems more easier, asking about some general question about reliability.

Interview Questions
    • How do you allocate reliability for a complete new product?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Xi'an, Shaanxi (China)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Datang Telecom Technology in July 2010.

Just 1 to 1 talk. Ask some questions about my past experience. Easy

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Xi'an, Shaanxi (China)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Datang Telecom Technology in July 2009.

It is a university-industry program. It is unpaid but kinda practical.

Interview Questions
    • In the beginning it will take a little while to get used to the culture.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Datang Telecom Technology in April 2009.

ansower the question in pen

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Datang Telecom Technology in February 2009.

The core technology personnel, a man phoned to interview, the sound is quite nice, polite. The real interview two woman, a numerical manager, a small Leader should be considered. May be feeling the corporate culture is wrong, the interviewer always said you liked the work environment, foreign companies can accept the corporate culture of our state-owned enterprises? We are very traditional, blabla ... later HR surface over

Interview Questions
    • project experience in communication theory knowledge communication protocol issues related to self-introduction?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Datang Telecom Technology in September 2008.

First of all, i had registered into a Chinese websit for Career Searcher. And, the company found my resume and then call me directory for appointment time of onsite interview. No question on the phone and just make a date. And when i arrived at the office for that appointment, just two guys take it. I finished the conversation and i got it.

Interview Questions
    • Old style of question about why you quit from the ex-work, and so on   View Answer