Datavantage

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Warwick, RI

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Datavantage in April 2010.

Interview Details – Basic Behavioral and situation questions. Normal interview process. Meet with hiring manager, HR and some screeners. The entire process was very easy, quick and painless. Everyone in the office keeps to themselves and minimal micromanaging.

Negotiation Details – easy, negotiated salary and vacation weeks.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Solon, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Datavantage in December 2010.

Interview Details – The company gets my information from my graduate school. The manager of the operations department contacted me with phone. I had a 15 to 20 minutes interview. After some days since i didn't hear back from the company i send a follow up email. the the manager send me an online exam to take. The exam was not difficult. it is more about how do u apply best practices of coding and solve problem. then with in a couple of days the HR contacted me and told me that i got offer. i didn't negotiate on salary since they gave me what i asked for.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Solon, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Datavantage.

Interview Details – Interview process was pretty standard

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation.

Development Manager Interview

Development Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Datavantage.

Interview Details – group interviews, then with managers, then with director

Interview Question – try to figure out logic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR people are cut and dry as it seems they have no say and it all goes through their corporate.

Project Implementation Manager Interview

Project Implementation Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Datavantage in April 2013.

Interview Details – First contacted via phone, completed phone interview and asked to come in in person about 1 week later, interview was concise and informative, supplied a lot of information about the offered position, wasn't asked too many questions, mostly about willingness to travel, etc

Interview Question – Five year goals?   Answer Question

Project Implementation Manager Interview

Project Implementation Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Datavantage.

Interview Details – Slow

Interview Question – Why should I hire you   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Solon, OH

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Datavantage in November 2011.

Interview Details – very nice

Interview Question – what will you do if you have 20 millions $?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not good

Worked for Datavantage? Contribute to the Community!