Datrose Interview Questions

2.8

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Datrose (Durham, NC).

Interview

Two interviews -- basic behavioral and experience questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flat offer of $15. Tried to negotiate higher but was told $15 is their max.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Datrose (Durham, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Boring process with an HR person that seemed to busy talking to listen to my questions. Not much substance to her or her interview process. Asked the same old boring, not relevant questions. You can always tell when someone doesn't know about the job their hiring for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none. They made an offer and didn't budge. Not surprising.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Datrose (Durham, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a current employee and friend. I emailed the HR director personally asking for information on open positions within the company. I was contacted the next day and informed that there were employment opportunities and directed on how to apply. I applied online at the company website and was contacted about 2 days later to set up an interview. The interview was 1:1 and took approximately 1.5-2 hours with very standard interview questions (strengths/weaknesses, why do you want to work here, conflict resolution, etc.). It was more about answering the questions than feeling out whether the candidate (me) was a good fit for the company. I was informed of the benefits (not really great) and the work schedule and possible advancement opportunities (difficult work/life balance, few advancement opportunities), but since i needed the job anyway, I went ahead with it.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   2 Answers
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No opportunity to negotiate pay/schedule.
    If you get what you want straight out, then you can expect that to change after 6 months to something you had no idea you were going to get.
    Ask for things anyway, it never hurts to try.

Service Desk Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Datrose (Durham, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

2 step Process. Was called over the phone, and asked to meet at the office. Meet with the hiring manager then meet with the Call Center Manager. Next was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How to delete drivers.
      How to handle cust. that does not want to troubleshoot.
      Asked about my background with setting up computers.

Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Datrose in November 2011.

Interview

Had a phone screen interview with HR, which covered the position and was very straightforward about the company and salary. Then had an in-person interview with CEO and VP HR. This was an unstructured give and take. The CEO mostly listened, and the VP was very courteous and respectful. Nice people.

Interview Questions

• What metrics used for call center management.   2 Answers