Datrose

Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Desk Tech Interview

Service Desk Tech
Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Datrose in March 2011.

Interview Details – 2 step Process. Was called over the phone, and asked to meet at the office. Meet with the hiring manager then meet with the Call Center Manager. Next was called and offered the position.

Interview Question – How to delete drivers.
How to handle cust. that does not want to troubleshoot.
Asked about my background with setting up computers.
  Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Durham, NC

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Datrose.

Interview Details – Two interviews -- basic behavioral and experience questions.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Flat offer of $15. Tried to negotiate higher but was told $15 is their max.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Datrose in August 2011.

Interview Details – Boring process with an HR person that seemed to busy talking to listen to my questions. Not much substance to her or her interview process. Asked the same old boring, not relevant questions. You can always tell when someone doesn't know about the job their hiring for.

Interview Question – What is your worst trait?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none. They made an offer and didn't budge. Not surprising.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Durham, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Datrose in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred to the company by a current employee and friend. I emailed the HR director personally asking for information on open positions within the company. I was contacted the next day and informed that there were employment opportunities and directed on how to apply. I applied online at the company website and was contacted about 2 days later to set up an interview. The interview was 1:1 and took approximately 1.5-2 hours with very standard interview questions (strengths/weaknesses, why do you want to work here, conflict resolution, etc.). It was more about answering the questions than feeling out whether the candidate (me) was a good fit for the company. I was informed of the benefits (not really great) and the work schedule and possible advancement opportunities (difficult work/life balance, few advancement opportunities), but since i needed the job anyway, I went ahead with it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No opportunity to negotiate pay/schedule.
If you get what you want straight out, then you can expect that to change after 6 months to something you had no idea you were going to get.
Ask for things anyway, it never hurts to try.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Datrose in November 2011.

Interview Details – Had a phone screen interview with HR, which covered the position and was very straightforward about the company and salary. Then had an in-person interview with CEO and VP HR. This was an unstructured give and take. The CEO mostly listened, and the VP was very courteous and respectful. Nice people.

Interview Question – What metrics used for call center management.   View Answer

Worked for Datrose? Contribute to the Community!